chapter 4

“-Our numbers have grown fewer. As you all know, George and Skeppy have been taken. They have also been seen patrolling the territory with purple eyes. I’m sorry everyone, but for now we must not grieve. We will get them back.” 

The other men at the table nodded. They had been meeting for the last 30 minutes, as Techno had called a meeting to discuss important matters. He was being unusually serious, which Tommy knew he tried to do during this time. He was just as stressed as Tommy, maybe even more. 

“What if they know where were at? W..what if Wilbur-” Karl was cut off by tommy. 

“Karl, we're going to be alright. I can go check on wilbur myself if you would like.  I was going to go over there today anyways.” 

“Alone? Tommy you know the risks-”

“I’ll be fine, It’ll be better if only I go.  Technoblade will be incharge, our goal now is to build the ravine more." 

And with that, Tommy was off. She rode toward the outskirts of marburg, as Wilbur was usually there. And that is where Tommy found him. 

"Tommy! Back again already? And by yourself this time? Where's the blade?" 

"There's no time for that Wilbur, I need you to tell me-"

"-I must tell the blade of my new plans to blow up manburg! We get ti use those withers heads, just like he wanted to!" 

"Wilbur, we cannot blow up manburg-" 

"We must make sure the unfinished symphony stays unfinished! The end is drawing near tommyinit, and you can't be the leader of rubble!" 

The brainfried leader let our an evil laugh. He was gone. For now atleast. Tommy tried not to, but tears came from his eyes. He was about to leave when-

Philza has joined the game. 

Connoreatspants has joined the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

309 words