Chapter 1

The day was warm. The sun shone brightly, and it would've been a pleasant day. Would've been.It was all too perfect for tommy. He blocked the door hole with dirt and headed down pogtopias ravine. Quickly fixing his, no Tubbos bandanna. It hung around his neck as a reminder. Although, it smelled weird. Probably dirty.

He was glad they had made more space down in the ravine, using the first ravine as a barracks/potato farm. And the second lower ravine has a war/gathering and medical rooms.

He passed the potato farm, seeing techno and eret talking to each other. They noticed his approach, and waved. Techno had traded in his blood red cape for a Maroon cloak. His pig mask was still in place, although his crown was in his ender chest.

Tommy felt like he could barely put on foot in front of the other. He felt odd. Stumbling, he made it to the two men.

"You alright there tommy?" Techno asked.

Tommy could hear the concern in his voice. Since he had become the rebellion's leader, he must've looked like a mess.

"Im fine techno, just didn't sleep much last night.'' Tommy replied coolly.

"If you say so."

Eret headed out of the room, presumably to wake up Purpled and switch patrol shifts with Badboyhalo and skeppy. Everyone had decided patrol shifts were good for everyone, even if Tommy headed the rebellion, he made sure everyone's voice could be heard.Even when people got captured, he had to keep himself calm.

*Bang*

Tommy and techno quickly raced up stairs to the entrance of pogtopia. Hearing a bang, they both had weapons out. And axe for techno and a sword for tommy. About to remove the dirt, they both silently nodded at each other.

Quackity experienced kinetic energy.

Tubbo went out with a bang.

"Tommy, Techno, help we need assistance-"

Without anymore hesitation, both men ran outside. Running, they headed towards the patrol spot, only for Eret and purpled to come riding past them, BBH Hanging onto Purpled for dear life. So they ran after them back to the base.

The three men are already inside when Tommy and Techno rush in. Sapnap and manifold Are already at the second level, waiting for the two men.

"He's bad tommy. Arms mangled really bad and one of his eyes are purple. Eret and Purpled are trying their best, but I dunno."

Sapnap cared about bad alot, considering he spent most of his time with him, George and Dream. With Dream And george missing, Bad was all he had left. Besides Karl of course. Karl was sleeping. He had been waking up with bad nightmares recently, and sapnap had let him sleep.

Tommy went to leave, stumbling more. Techno stopped him from getting far.

"Sleep tommy."

"I can't Techno. War waits for no man."

"It will wait this once Tommy, I promise. And I'll be watching. I always do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 493 Words!