chapter 5

Skeppy knew the others were hiding things from him. He could never be by himself, either George or Ant would be around him all the time. There would be times when he would get flashes of images. It was usually of Schlatt or Manburg or something else. This would leave horrible headaches.

He had finished building his own house when Skeppy noticed neither George nor Ant were around...in fact, No one was. This was odd. No one ever had left Skeppy alone before. The room started to spin, and Skeppy's vision changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, over here!" a voice shouted at skeppy.

He turned to see Eret. Almost robotic like, his body went to attack the man. Skeppy didn't want to, his body moved on his own. He swung at eret, and the battle had begun.

Left, right, left

Skeppy got the sword out of erets hand, and brought him to the ground. Emotions bubbled inside of him. Strong ones. HE DIDN'T WANNA HURT ANYONE!

Suddenly, Skeppy threw his sword away from eret, and fell to the ground. Everything hurt. His entire body was on fire. He knew he was being surrounded. But he didn't know by who. He screamed out in pain, but it was silent. A hand touched his shoulder.

"Come on Skeppy, fight. You're the only one that can!" Tubbo.

Skeppy felt too exhausted to fight anymore. He just wanted to give up...

"Skeppy?" bad...?

Skeppy felt new strength. His pain was skull splitting. He fought to get up, to do anything. But a hard thunk, and his vision faded to black.

A/N 261 words