prologue

Callahan Had to sit there and watch. In this stupid suit, Spying for the rebellion. The contacts also hurt like hell, he dare not take them out. Schlatt would control him for real, and he couldn't afford that now. 

    It all started on the day of the festival. Somehow, some way, Schlatt had been able to control Tubbo, Nikki and AntFrost. And now he knew how. The rebellion had been sent the message already, And would be notified any minute now. He was going to deliver it himself, but was summoned. George, who had recently been captured, was to be made a slave tonight. But, Tubbo and quackity had also brought in skeppy earlier that afternoon. As the sun sank, the prisoners were escorted in. 

“Dream you cant do this! Please, let us go!” George cried. 

Skeppy stayed silent. Dream smacked george. 

“Quiet prisoner.” 

George shut up after that, probably too stunned to say anything.  Shlatt walked in, And both Dream and Callahan bowed.  Tubbo, fundy, and quackity followed him. The three mens eyes showing a deep amethyst. Just like callahan and Dreams. Well, supposedly. He was wearing contacts, which had been made by badboyhalo. The demon human hybrid had made them with a special magic. 

"Today is a special day, wouldn't you say gentlemen?" 

All 5 of them nodded. Skeppy and George scooted closer together, a mix of fear and courage in their eyes. Although, George looked alot more broken. The catman went to inspect his new catches. Eyeing them both carefully, a smirk across his face. 

"Not like you two will remember this,Its special for me. As the rebellion is numbers are dwindling. Soon your little rebellion will be nothing more than my lackeys. As will you. Now, who wants to go first?" 

Both men looked at him solemnly. Saying nothing, faces filled with emotions. Callahan could read both of them fairly well. And he couldn't normally do that for either of them.

   George's eyes showed sadness, like a good of emptiness. Going from a bright chocolate to a dull brown. 

    Skeppy' s eyes were filled with sadness, and something more. They weren't empty, but filled with purpose. Like an undefined spark. 

Schlatt pointed at George. Smirking.

"Any last words, George not found?" 

The brunette stayed quiet. He looked like he was going to cry. 

Then it happened. 

The mist filled the room. Surrounding George. Schlatt eyes turned from a deep brown to an eerie purple. Going from light to dark. George's shoulders slowly relaxed, and soon the mist cleared.

"How can I help you today Mr. President." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 435 Words!