chapter 6

"I can explain mr.president." 

Callahan saw manifold walking with schlatt. Something was wrong. He and quackity were behind them, walking in silence.  

  Schlatt had caught Jack going through his files,and Callahan wasn't about to let his friend be controlled. Callahan was surprised either of them had lasted this long. No one had. Quackity had tried. But within the first month, he was caught. 

 Suddenly, Jack went at schlatt. All he'll broke loose. Callahan and Alex separated to two.

The president struggled to get to his feet, the punch had made his lip bleed. He was furious. His eyes were going to turn purple, but he was too exhausted to do anything. 

"To the dungeon with him. Quackity, your going to be staying with me." 

"Yes mr.president. Callahan, take him to the prison." 

Quickly, Callahan brought Jack to his feet, and they headed to the prison. But then they got out of sight.  

"Your going to have to go back to them Jack. The two of us can handle the rest of the job." Callahan whispered in jacks ear.  

"I know. We've got to do this quick." 

They made it to Tubbos old house, of course he want there, he was always at schlatt's side now. 

On the outskirts, Dream joined them. 

"Where you we going gentlemen. Its a bit late to be out." 

"I was just going to take this traitor to the prison sir." 

Dream followed them to the tree lines. He continues with them until they were out of manburg watch. Then he quickly dropped his facade. 

"Jack you were caught?" 

"Yes, but I've got some special things for Tommy. Pogtopia might now have the upper hand in the war." 

Dream nodded. He out out his hand as if to shake, but two little white figured hopped out of his hoodie instead. They looked like his channel avatar. 

"Jack, Callahan, these are my blobs. They're basically little versions of me. Made form my essence, were all connected. If anything happens, I'll know. Now, we have to frame your escape."

One crawled into Callahan's hood, the other went to jack.

Just then, they walked in the direction of the prison, but dream broke off. 

"Just keep him in line Callahan." He said. 

Then they walked silently for a while. Until the blob hiding in Callahan beanie began to shake. Jack "punched" him. Callahan fell to the ground, feeling exhausted. The last thing Callahan heard was footsteps. 

A/N 427 words

Note: of you have any ideas or suggestions DM me! This also goes for fanart!