chapter 9

The battle blazed for a few hours. Eventually, Technoblade and George left standing. The two were almost an even match. The pig Man knew that George was only like this because he was under schlatt's influence. 

That's when the goat man arrived with reinforcements. Tubbo, quackity and Dream. 

   The three tried to defeat the pig man. George filled schlatt in. 

Technoblade swung his axe, giving quacity a crit. Red filled his eyes at the stench of fresh blood, and he went on a frenzy. He quickly knocked quackity out, but dream had come from behind and splashed a potion on him. 

Techno felt the strength leave his body. He looked at dream for a sign, a sign he was still on their side. 

  But dream got him on the ground, the last of his strength leaving his body. Techno knew at that moment, it was over. 

But then, an exsplosion sent everyone off of Their feet. 

"SUCK IT GREEN BOY!"  Wilbur soot yelled. 

The crazed man helped techno back up. Techno nodded a thanks, and went over to sapnap. He was unconscious now. 

Techno huffed, he strength was leaving again. But Niki was awake. She aimed her cross bow at the pig man but in the second she fired, Wilbur soot had jumped infront if it. 

Techno ran to his brother, but it was too late. Tears streaming from his eyes, Wilbur started singing. 

"I heard there was a special place," 

His chest bled out. 

"Where men could go emancipate," 

His breath became shaky, blood came from his mouth. 

"The brutality and tyranny or their rulers-" 

The man's heart slowed, and his eyes closed. Technoblade picked up his brother and finished the lyrics. 

"But this place is real,"

Chocked sobs came over the pig man. 

"Y..you needn't fret-" 

He couldnt finish. The enemy was moving in. Techno placed his brother down, with tears streaming from his face, he went over to Eret and Sapnap. Eret was getting him up, but Nick was badly hurt. 

Techno gave him a stack of ender pearls and gapples. 

"Go. Dont worry about me." 

Wilbur soot died whilst protecting technoblade.

Rage replaced sadness. Techno went feral. He was now the god of chaos and destruction, he was now death.

The voices started talking, and they controlled what he did next. 

Niachu died whilst fighting technoblade

Quackity died whilst fighting technoblade

Georgenotfound died whilst fighting techno blade.

Now it was just schlatt and dream. 

Dream stood in his way. His mask was broken. Techno froze. 

His eyes.

They were purple. 

Techno was frozen while dream came at him, and the man got one hit on him. 

And technoblade fell down.