chapter 7

It says they're on the dream smp."

"But can we get in?"

The young man looked to the older blonde with shock on his eyes. 

"You want me to hack into the dream smp?"

The blonde nodded. His dark wings unraveled. The blonde looked to the younger, worry in his emerald eyes. 

"You have to try! You don't even have to go in! Just send me in! Please…" 

The young man couldn't look at the older exsperesion any longer. 

"Im no fundy or xisumavoid, but I'll try Phil." 

~24 hours later~

"Okay you two. Get in, help them with the error in the code, get out. Got It? I'm giving you both these communicators, the signal on then may be static, but they work. Anything happens, call. I'll come for you myself if necessary. " 

The blonde and brunette took the wristbands from the third man. They applied them, and then looked at their third.

The third Pointed to two capsules, and the brunette and blonde both stepped inside. With the flick of a lever, then proceed began.

Gears grinded, switches flipped, a roaring sound emerged. The blonde was nervous when he saw a ravanger. Well, 2 of them. 

"See you soon." 

The brunette diappeared. 

"Thank you again." The blonde said.

"Don't sweat it phil." 

But the two of them were already gone. 

The third fixes his white dress shirt and vest, having taken off the third piece so he wouldn't over heat. His gloves were stained with grease, and he put on a new pair. 

Then he took out a phone. 

"Hello again, "old" friend." 

A/N 269 words.

Hello everyone! Sorry this took so long to do, I've been bust with school and other things! I plan on updating at least twice before new year, so no worries!
    Thank you all for over 400 reads! I can believe it, your all amazing! Stay inspired- AJ