Chapter 2

Skeppy knew something was wrong from the second he opened his eyes. One moment he was kneeling before schlatt, and the next..he was somewhere new entirely. He jumped up. Starting to go into a panic. Hands grabbed his shoulders and then he was looking into Georges glasses.

"Skeppy, calm down, you're safe."

He took a step back. Unsure of anything at this point really, his eyes couldn't be deceiving him could they? He just saw george- and schlatt. Skeppys blood turned cold. George motioned for Skeppy to follow him, so he did.

"You've gotta see the others skeppy, Tubbo's here! So are Nikki and Ant and the others!"

"But george, weren't they the first to be-"

"George, Skeppy you guys made it!" A new voice rang out.

It was Tubbo. Skeppy could hardly believe his eyes, Tubbo had been controlled! Gotten, whatever schlatt did to him, the Tubbo who had brought him in was different. Then again, it seemed like this place was made for whoever schlatt controlled. Did that mean-

Skeppys brain fizzled out into oblivion. A shock went through his body, filling him with not pain, but warmth. He just felt too tired to do anything. Tubbo led him and george to a small town not far from where they had originally been "found". They saw quackity, fundy and ant. All of them had mixtures of emotion on their faces. George and tubbo went off on a tour, and Skeppy stayed with quakity and Ant. They guided him to a bed, it was like he was half asleep already.

"He seems to be affected the most..."

"Does that mean there's a tighter hold on him-?"

"I don't know Quacks, but he seems to be fighting with all of his strength, that's why he's so worn out."

Skeppy couldn't hear what they were talking about, passing out on the cyan bed that seemed to be just for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 322 Words

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to get a fill chapter done so I can get to the good stuff!