chapter 3

“Hey Tommy, were always gonna be together right?” 

Tommy looked at tubbo and nodded. Both boys are wearing their ll’manberg suits. The day was sunny, but rain seemed to be on the horizon. Ll’manberg still had a long way to go to gain its independence. Tubbo pulled out a handkerchief. 

    “I don’t know if either of us is going to make it tommy, I want you to have this to remember me by.” 

Tubbo handed Tommy the handkerchief. Tommy pulled out his red one and gave it to Tubbo.

“We're gonna get through this together tubbo.” 

“Tommy?” 

Schlatt had Tubbo locked on the throne. Schlatt knew. 

“And now ladies and gentlemen, it is time for me as the emperor of ll’manberg to demonstrate MY power.” 

Schlatts brown eyes glowed purple, and a mist surrounded Tubbo in the box. Tommy wanted to run off of the roof and save his friend. But wilbur held him back. Making him watch. Making him defenseless.

“We’ll burn them all to the ground tommy. We are the bad guys.And you cant be the president of Rubble.” 

“Are you sure you want to do this tommy?”

“TOMMY.” 

Tommy jerked awake in his bed. Techno was standing over his bed, his expression unreadable. Tommy jumped up, breathing fast. Techno came to his aid, but Tommy put a hand out and calmed himself down. 

“Was it about the festival again?’’ 

“Yes. Now, what's up technoblade?” 

“Badboyhalo is awake. He wants to talk directly to you.”

--time skip--

   Tommy went to bad. Feeling as though a migraine would arise any second, as they usually did after one of his nightmares. He thought he looked bad, but out on a brave face as he went to see bad. 

    Bad was in his human form. Kind of. He had spots of black skin and hair like in his demon form, and one of his eyes was white. And when this happened to bad, only it meant one thing. He was feeling a very strong and concentrated emotion. 

  It had happened once right after the festival. Tommy remembered skeppy had taken him for a walk, but the diamond boi was nowhere to be found.

    Bad held his head in his hands, not noticing Tommy until he jumped.

"Ahh jeez Tommy don't sneak up on me like that. You scared me you muffin!" 

Tommy smiled sadly. He sat next to bads bed. Bads hand was almost cut off entirely. They had used their last potion supplies to heal him.  

     Tommy had been sleeping, but techno had told him as soon as he had woken up, and he's be dammed to see another innocent dead or a puppet. 

"Bad, I need you to tell me. What happened?" 

Bads eyes threatened to fill with tears at his words, but he took a breath. Looking up at tommy, he spoke.

"We were coming back from a usual supply run in the nether, we had found blaze powder! We had to be fast though. On the way back we were found out by Quackity and Tubbo."

Bad paused for a second. He looked at Tommy with a sad stare. That's why he was so protective of tubbo. 

"Well, they both had their gear, as you know. Quality got me good with his piercing 3 sword. Tubbo was after skep. I was cut bad. Skeppy pulled out a rocket we made, and told me to take supplies and run… then I was here." 

Bad started crying. Tommy sat with him, remembering how tubbo had been turned. 

Tears streamed down his face aswell. 

"Bad. Look at me. We will save them I promise you. stay strong my friend. We must pog through the pain. We can win this. I know you miss him, I miss tubbo just as much. The day is not over. We need to be ready. Can I count on you?" 

Bad looked at him, and a small smile crept on his face. The darker soots reduced to noting and he sighed. 

"I have always believed in you tommyinit." 

A/N 677 words

"And yet, I am still unbroken" A Dream smp AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara