chapter 11

Tommy was dreaming. Or so he thought. 

He was on a peaceful server. And he didn't see anyone. It was weird. Until he saw someone he didn't think he would see. 

"T..tommy?"  Tubbo asked. 

Tommy ran up to tubbo, hugging him and talking him to the ground, tears streaming from his face. 

"Don't you ever leave me again." 

Tubbo gave him a sad smile. He nodded. But his eyes suddenly grew dark. His smile faded 

"If your here, that means that he got to you." 

Tommy was confused, then realization hit him. He turned to tubbo

"There's no way! We're safe in-" 

Tubbo shushed him. 

"Don't tell me. Schlatt can use what we know to his advantage," the young man paused, thinking for a moment. 

"Lets go see someone, I think he may have the power to help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long to make it to where tubbo led them. It was a small house, and it looked almost, broken? Tommy knew this wasn't the case. It looked like they had just built it. 

Going inside, emptied potions and ingredients filled the floor, neatly though. A organized mess. Tubbo neatly navigated through the mess, and the two boys came to a door. Tubbo turned to Tommy. 

"Quackity is already here with him. Be cautious." 

Tommy nodded, and they went in. Tommy was suprised at what he saw. Skeppy was in a bed, sitting up. Quackity at his side. The diamond man looked pale, and black corruption spread throughout his body. 

"I..Im worse aren't I?" Skeppy coughed hard, the corruption spread worse. 

Quackity gave him a sad smile. "We're going to save you." 

Skeppy had now noticed Tommy. His eyes widened, and he motioned for the teen to come closer. 

"There is one way to cure me." He said. 

The other two men both loomed at Tommy and back at skeppy. Shock lit up in. Their eyes.

"You must get bad here. He knows what to do. They've tried everything here Tommy. Potions, herbs, blocks even! Schlatt has a bigger hold on me," skeppy took a few breaths, seeming weak, his pale eyes focused on Tommy again. 

"Bad is our last option. I'll meet notch if you don't bring him here." 

Tommy started to fade, waking up. Tears filled his eyes. Tubbo hugged him hard, as if he didn't want him to leave. 

"I'll be back soon, I promise you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys, AJ here! And holy guacomole, over 850 reads! I didn't actually think this was possible!

Anyways, in honor of this, I will be doing a qna. So please, comment your questions here!

   Thank you guys so much.

                   AJ