SCP Porn.

THIS BOOK HAS OFFICIALY COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!

=========

Jeez, fucking finally, what took you so long future me?

(A/N: a mix of Depression, nihilism, fear of the future, and stress all sprinkled with a non-healthy dose of laziness).

...holly shit are you good?

(A/N: *shrug shoulders*)

ok, moving on then.

Dr.Bright: so we figured out a specific combination of runes that successfully stopped SCP-094, now we just need to figure out how to put it inside "project EA".

giving that book with the rune knowledge from "the demon cycle" payed off more then i could have thought. Like holly shit, the SCP foundation managed to mix those runes with their technology and 3 months later their site's are powered by a miniature magically created super star! those things create more heat then the sun!

in order for the surrounding area to not melt they need over 10,000,000 super tiny heat protective runes.

why did they decided to use something so dangerous to power their site's? nobody know, not even him.

The inner workings of the o-5 minds are so complicated that they surpass even the understanding of the God that rules over the Omniverse.

or maybe they are idiots.

(y/n): cool...so...*leans closer* how is our secret project doing btw?

the eyes of Dr.Bright turned serious and his face harden. Since the entire SCP personnel in all Site's were working on "Project EA", he and Bright had a lot of free space to create a plan that would make their biggest dream come true.

and that dream was..........................................

........

........

........

........SCP Porn.

their first ever video was SCP-343 (god of SCP universe) having sex with SCP-179, which is a cosmic being that took the shape of a lady.

in other words...(y/n) and Dr.Bright recorded 2 celestials having sex. And from the recording it seems that after they were done SCP-179 gave birth to a new galaxy...huh, neat.

(A/N: ever nut in a girl so hard a new galaxy is created?)

Dr.Bright: very good, right i am secretly working to create a tentacle monster for our next movie.

(y/n): you do that, im gonna keep the rest of the SCP facility busy so they dont notice anything.

both of them nodded and walked in opposite directions. The SCP porn merchandise will not be stopped!

---timeskip brought you by (y/n) doing fortnite dances---

right now (y/n) was stabbed in the dick by a katana.

Raven: ...

(y/n): ...

ah yes, Raven can travel worlds with her semblance, as long as someone that she has emotional connections to is in that world.

does that mean Raven has a emotional connection to him? okay.

(y/n): so...do you feel better now?

he asked as he felt that Raven needs to vent out some of her rage after learning that her baby girl is no longer pure. And what better beating dummy then the guy who caused the problem?