the plot thickens

from now on the dishwasher is the most powerful weapon in my books.

Excalibur? EA? pfft! get that trash away from my face. dishwasher is where its at!

=========

how should she react to this? blades? nothing. bullets? nothing. Explosives? nothing. but this boy has just brutally caved a demon skull with a f*cking dishwasher!

(y/n): hmm...maybe i should use a washing machine next...

what?

a roar suddenly filled the air, she could see trees being ripped out of the ground as the largest demon she ever saw charged at them! he was easily the side of a skyscraper...there is no way they can survive this...

was what she thought but then saw the boy pull out a washing machine and launch it at supersonic speed and before she knew the demon head exploded.

All the remaining demons who were watching this:

(cinema wins: appropriate reaction! *DING*)

she could take only so much madness...after all this she just fainted.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi (y/n) having a orgy with team RWBY---

---(y/n) POV---

these creatures...is-

is this the "demon cycle" by "Peter V.Brett"?? no.

he doesnt remember one any mention of those giant- no Titanic demons...hmm...but, those runes painted on those girl clothes, and face...they are similar to the one from the "demon cycle".

but something is wrong...like something has been forcefully put inside this universe...how does he know this? well he is god thats how.

...Duh.

he can FEEL existence!

i know it sounds like he is on drugs and its all like "i can see sound, and hear colors!" but (y/n) doesnt need to do drugs to be able to actually do that.

and he knew about this because he checked it himself...yes, i was fun, and yes...it was a mind fuck

...

okay lets stop thinking about this now. lets focus on what is happening now!

and the thing that is happening was...dishwashers...dishwashers everywhere. Dishwasher barrier? yes, Dishwasher golems? yes, Dishwasher guns? YES! F*CKING Dishwashers everywhere! he even made a house with dishwashers as walls!

but you are probably how can you make a Dishwasher gun, yeah? well simple. instead of bullets is miniature dishwashers...yes im serious.

Anyway!

right now he was calmly reading the first book from the "demon cycle" called "the painted man". If he is in the "demon cycle" then he may as well refresh his memory about the future plot of this world right?

well he assumes its a "future plot" because the girl that was sleeping on a bed, on the other side of the room had modern clothes on herself.

True, they are damaged, but the fact that she is wearing them means that the demon invasion started not so long ago. And that means that he is landed WAY before the plot starts.

...

time to save humanity and bring back the "offensive runes" back from the past!

and also start a religion about dishwashers...

all hail the dishwasher.

(A/n: yes its a thing now!)

hmm? whats this? it looks like the girl was waking up...lets give her a heart attack! >:)

quickly changing his appearance he stood in front of the bed and waited.

---Girl POV---

she was confused...why was she in the bed? was all this a dream? the demons, her parents death?...she hoped it was.

but most importantly...what the f*ck was that blinding light in front of the bed?! has a miniature sun manifested in the room?

when her eyes got a accustomed to the light she almost had a heart attack.

---meanwhile inside MC head---

mission accomplished!

---back to the girl POV---

she doesnt know what that ... being is.

certainly not a demon, it looked more like a cosmic deity, like a....

(y/n): greetings mortal, i am god. be grateful that i showed myself to you. (maybe i should get this on camera?

okay, time to faint again! bye consciousness, see yah soon when i get out of shock!

---MC POV---

...

to be honest i expected more, im disappointed...a scream of shock? it would be amusing.

her going on her hands and knees and bowing to him, funny.

but fainting again? meh...

just as he was about to change into his normal body suddenly the ground shook. and a pressure was being pushed down on (y/n)...this...this was impossible...he was god, so how was it possible for something to affect him!?

???: You showed yourself...have you been searching me?

the voice...it was coming from every directions and even from his own head. he didnt want to, he tried to bend the world so it would stop....BUT IT DIDNT WORK!

WHY HAS IT NOT WORKED!?

???: you are...?

the voice sounded confused...and then he started laughing. It was a quiet chuckle, a chuckle of amusement.

???: i see...that old man has passed the power to a new soul...has he not told you about me?

when the voice was done speaking something happen, something that should not be possible...(y/n) was forcefully teleported to the core...the hell of this world.

but it was different, it was not how it should look.

and he was not there alone.

he, could feel chills run down his spine when he felt it...

this thing...its power...its the same power that he had...it was the power of bending reality to your wish, without any problems or restrictions...

what is he?

he used his God powers and used [observe] to get information on ...this thing.

[Satan- the dark twin of creation (you)]

[he doesnt hate you, in fact he loves you like a family, he is not a bad guy as the bible portray him, his favorite hobby is torturing sinners into insanity, and then torture them back into sanity again.]

satan? but...how can lucifer be as powerful as him? angels, arch angels, and seraphs were created to be powerful, but he should still be Leagues above him!

Satan: Lucifer? you think i am Lucifer?

after that Satan let out a sigh... he sounded annoyed.

Satan: i am not your son...has the old man not told you anything about your job and tittle that you hold?

...no he didnt he just give it to him and fucked away to Hawaii

another sigh was let out of Satan mouth...

Satan: he would...

was he?

Satan: mind reading? no, i am simply able to read the book as we speak.

............................................................

(y/n): THE F*CK!?

Satan: do you want a short version or the long one?

(y/n): give me something in between.

Satan: we are the true primordial gods. Our essence created the Multiverse and then both of our essence possessed the sentient being that we deemed worthy.

(y/n):...okay, im following

Satan: we are above reality itself, the true rulers of everything. Since you were light, you created heaven, I was darkness so i created Hell. And no, i dont want destruction and corruption of everything in existence, after all i created it along you.

wait so satan was a good guy? punish only sinners and dont give a f*ck about the rest that is happening?

Satan: yes, Anyway. you are probably wondering...why am i destroying this world if im not a bad guy? right?

well....yeah its kinda weird that he explains about being the "good guy" but also making a demonic invasion on a random fictional world.

Satan: your confusion is understandable. we had the agreement that i can kill a world if more then 90% of its people are sinners of the worst sort, murder, rape etc. and all those who are innocent (if any are left) that were caught in the crossfire would be send to heaven.

OOOOooooohh~! okay makes sense.

Satan: any more questions little brother?

(y/n): only two, what happen to Lucifer? and why "little brother"?

Satan: your Lucifer, the TRUE lucifer was send to hell as a punishment, to be honest its not that big of a deal, for beings like him its only a slap on the wrist, and he doesnt "hate" you, its more like a child pouting because he didnt get a toy he wanted.

oh...so him and "true" lucifer are not on bad terms? okay....

Satan: and since this version of you is younger then me, then you are my "little brother"...when the old man was still God i was the little one...

hmm...he sounds weird...has the old man made fun of him being the younger one?

Satan: yes....yes he did.

..............

(y/n): wanna eat pizza with me and have a fun night watching movies? you can explain the whole "Lore" of existence to me while we do it.

Satan: im in.