FLUF is justice!

to all that are wondering. "why terraria?" well simple...(y/n) wanted a way to increase someones Aura without the help of meditation and the Mana crystals are the perfect way of doing it!

...well if not the fact that (y/n) had no idea what would happen if Mana and Aura were to mix together...Aura was a manifestation of ones soul and altering Aura would also alter the soul of the person. if you introduce a new energy to your soul literally anything can happen!

well (y/n) could use his godly powers to get the answers straight away but where is the fun in that??? nah lets do experiments thats way more entertaining!

with a snap of a finger he summoned a bunch of golems that were sent away into the world to collect fallen stars for him (3 fallen stars = 1 mana crystal) and then with the second snap of a finger he created a large hole in the ground that was soon filled with people wearing orange clothing.

those people were the "D-class" personnel from the SCP world and they were literally the worse scum humanity can provide...experimenting on them is okay :)

all of them were greatly confused and tried to escape the hole but (y/n) made it so that they wouldnt no matter how much they tried.

---meanwhile in the SCP world---

Dr.██: WHERE THE F*CK DID ALL THE "D-CLASS" PERSONNEL GO???

---back to terraria world---

when the golems arrived and brought the fallen stars with them (y/n) quickly changed them into Mana crystals and then he took one guy from the hole

the D-299018 as the number on his back said. was swearing at (y/n) but being the manifestation of chill and swag (y/n) didnt bother at all with this petty human insults

(y/n) then proceeded to awaken the mans Aura and then tried to infuse the mana crystal with it

D-299018 when asked said that he didnt felt any pain or discomfort but his Aura trough the whole process was shining brightly with a dark blue glow

(y/n) did this a couple more times but when he did it the 10 time D-299018 body violently turned inside out while his soul literally shattered into million pieces

(y/n): HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF MY SON (Jesus) WHAT IN THE NAME OF F*CK JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!

it was instant! it happened in the span of a second the guy couldnt even let out a scream of pain!

(y/n): i will need a nice dose of FLUF from Blake after this...

FLUF can cure all...FLUF is the cure for everything...all hail the FLUF!!!

well (y/n) did this at least three more times. 2 guys died just like the first when the 10th mana crystal was attempted to fuse with their Aura...oh yea...FLUF therapy will be needed after this...

the third guys survived because (y/n) fused only 9 mana crystals and then put him in a cage while monitoring his Aura levels and vital functions

(y/n): isnt 9 mana crystal the max in the game too?

hmm interesting...does the world not allow to take more that 9 mana crystals in? do you still need to follow the rules of the game? is it only in this world that something like this happens?? time to answer these questions!

he took one of the many D-class and teleported himself with the guy into a random world with a bunch of mana crystals from terraria but the result was the same...9 is the max it would seem...

he teleported himself into terraria world again and then took yet another D-class personnel but this time he changed his race into that of a wolf Faunus and then mixed 9 mana crystals with his Aura...when he was done he put the guy in the cage together with the first guy

he did the same thing with other energies that he could think off.

examples: Void energy (warframe), Qi (any cultivation novel ever), Chakra (like in naruto) and even primordial energy (also in some cultivation novels)

but it either did nothing worth mentioning (chakra) or completely changed their nature and mutated into something that cant be described as human or Faunus more like a spirit without a body and mind (Void from Warframe)

Qi and primordial energy did more damage as Aura was not able to mix itself with them which eventually resulted in Aura being eaten away by Qi/ primordial energy

but Mana on the other hand...

it mixed well with Aura and the effects on the physical body were...amazing... here let me show you into what they changed

[high-human]- its a human 2.0! physical capabilities are now doubled and their brain can process more information easily making learning new things faster

[high-Faunus/beastkin]- fully developed animal features (Ears, Tail and eyes) increased physical capabilities (some species more then others) more agile and inhuman sense's

mixing mana with Aura basically made them evolve! but the best thing of all...

if (y/n) starts mixing mana and Aura together in remnant then it means that Blake will have a tail that he will be able to FLUF!!!!!!!

YES! he needs to introduce the mana crystals in remnant as soon a possible! Blake with a cat tail is to good to pass up!