superheros.

Fun fact about the picture above: I went out of my way to make a vegetarian pumpkin sauce for pasta, and when it was done, I decided that the final touch should be fried bacon on the top.

My sister made fun of that for the entirety of the meal.

Oh and also.

*Reaches into his back pocket and takes out a new chapter, which he then YEET's into your faces*

Here, enjoy.

=========

Kicking down the door to team RWBY dorm, I made my way to Ruby bed, who is currently looking at me like I just kicked her dorm door open.

The I picked her up, and tossed into a portal, earning a meek "eep" from her.

Just before I entered into the portal myself, I looked at the rest of team RWBY, who looked at me as if I kicked down their dorm door, and kidnapped their leader.

I then dabbed and entered the portal.

Yang: I feel an obligation to kill him.

It was not because he took Ruby on what she KNOWS is a date...it's because he dabbed on her.

And that alone made her want to do this to him 👇

And she wanted to do it with a boost reinforced fist.

---timeskip brought you by chibi (y/n) going to space and dabbing on the entire solar system---

Stepping out of the portal, he looked up, and saw another portal spew out Ruby, who was lazily playing on her scroll.

As he catched her, her only response was to pocket her scroll, and look at him mildly annoyed.

Ruby: I was falling, for 30 minutes.

She stated with a pouty face.

(Y/n): sorry, I can't control myself, I always feel the need to do that when I teleport someone.

Her response was a Poutier pout and looking away.

(Y/n): sorry?

Pout 2: electric boogaloo.

(Y/n): would cookies help you forgive me?

Pot 3: the trylogy

(Y/n): strawberry's??

Pout 4: nobody watched this movie.

(Y/n): strawberry cookies???

Pout 5: we have officially ruined the franchise.

Shit, this is serious, not even a combination of her 2 favorite foods work!what should he do!?

Not coming up with anything he decided to ask her the question.

(Y/n): what will it take for me to be in your good graces again?

A dangerous glint flashed in her eye.

Ruby: (all according to keikaku...)

---1 hour later.---

The almighty God of the omniverse was currently having his lap ussed as a pillow by Ruby, as she was also feed strawberries by him, and his clone used a giant leaf to keep her cool using it like a fan.