"can i be her uncle!?"

many experiments with different kind of Mana were done but the terraria Mana was one of the most effective and easy to obtain so (y/n) decided that he shall use this Mana to upgrade the huntsmen in remnant

with all the testing done he teleported the D-class personnel that was still alive into the SCP-universe but...

---in the SCP-682 chamber---

a bunch of D-boy's: *appears out of nowhere*

SCP-682: its lunch time already???

---back to (y/n)---

(y/n): i guess i should take Jaune and get him to the untill dawn world now....damn this was only a weekend in RWBY universe...

...

...

total control over time is a cheat...actually...total control over reality is an even bigger cheat....damn being a God feels GOOD!!!

---time skip brought you by Chibi D-boys being eaten by Chibi SCP-682---

ahh it almost broke (y/n) heart when he saw Ciri begging them to not go away...but he had to! he couldnt stay there forever!

besides he already taught Ciri a couple things about her bloodline and left her a notebook with lots of advices on how to fully master it! so he is sure that she will manage to find them on her own....she's a clever girl she will for sure :)

he also put a barrier on her so the wild hunt (AKA the BUFF elves) will not be able to locate her. he probably saved Vesemir doing this as the whole plot of the witcher will not happen now that the Wild Hunt will not go...well, hunting after Ciri for her bloodline.

...

how was Triss there again??? doesnt she meet Geralt when he has the whole "i have amnesia" thing?? hmm....meh, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he probably entered a weird timeline of the witcher universe nothing to worry about.

well anyway! lets go back to the present shall we??

Team JNPR were very worried about Jaune... they were wondering what (y/n) wanted from him and even when he told them its nothing serious it still didnt calm that much.

Pyrrha had a HEAVY crush on Jaune so its normal she was worried

and even if they hang out for like 2 weeks (1 week at beacon and 1 week in Untill dawn world) Ren and Jaune could be already considered Brothers in every aspect except blood so he was worried about Jaune too

and Nora...What teammate would she be if she would not care for her fearless leader????

Pyrrha: we are going on a hunt in like 2 minutes! where are they? maybe they are in trouble??? or mayb- *notices something* -eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Nora: Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: *start's to drool*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Nora: HELLO!!! PYRRHA!! EARTH TO PYRRHA DO YOU CO-

unfortunaly Nora didnt finish as Pyrrha grabbed her head and moved it making Nora look at...

Nora: FEARLESS LEADER!?!?!?!

everyone who looked at Jaune would not recognize him if not for Nora...he looked completely different!!!

he was taller! his hair now a little longer (he didnt cut it for all the time he spend training...) and he was wearing...*akhem* a very, VERY tight shirt (what you thought that he wore the same clothes for two years of training?? of course not! (y/n) gave him other clothes) that showed his 8-pack...thats right! you read it right there is nothing wrong with your eyes! Jaune now has an 8-pack...much to Pyrrha aproval

what can i say? training for 1 year with heroic spirits while having F*CKING Heracles as a mentor does stuff to your body y'know? also changing into a Witcher also helped...i mean...the whole trial's that they do is basically changing you into a fantasy super-soldier so of course it would make you extra buff...

the thing i'm trying to say...Jaune is HOT...i know it sounds unbelievable...but its true

Pyrrha: *tries not to orgasm* mommy wants~~~ *lick's lips*

Jaune: *approaches his team* hey guys! *notices Pyrrha* Hi Pyrrha!

he said as he showed her a smile while waving at her...that was it...the poor girl fainted...

well while the rest of JNPR were trying to wake up Pyrrha team RWBY walked up...or rather ran up to (y/n) and immediately showered him with questions

Yang: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CHANGE VOMIT BOY INTO A SEX BOMB SO QUICK!?!?

Blake: Why does he have cat eyes!!??!

Ruby: what happened to him??!

Weiss: did you used some sort of experimental steroids on him!?!

(y/n): First it was not quick! it took two years. Second he is now a "Witcher" and you will learn about this in class. Third nothing he just trained. Fourth...well kinda...

Question after Question he tried to answer all he could but when Pyrrha woke up he and was somewhat stable, he send all of the students into the mountain to fight the Wendigos and finally managing to break himself free of the constant questions...or at least that what he thought...

Neo: Soo~ i know you said that you will explain the whole "witcher" thing in class but can you tell me now~?

(y/n): *sigh* in a nutshell its basically a super-soldier of a fantasy world.

---time skip brought you by Chibi Pyrrha creating Jaune secret fan club---

(y/n) quickly checked if Ozpin and Glynda were doing something lewd in his office...after all he didnt want to appear in the middle of a make up session like last time...thank him (god) they didnt notice him then...

after seeing that everything was good and they were doing paper work with a suicidal look on their faces he teleported himself inside the office and announced his presence.

(y/n): YOOOO!!! how is my favorite couple doing?

Ozpin: *jumps in his seat* Oum damn it (y/n) could you stop that??

(y/n): sorry...anyway *looks at glynda* how are you doi-

Glynda: umm...are you okay?

(y/n): ....no...f*cking....way....

Glynda: what?

(y/n): YOUR PREGNANT!

Ozpin:

Glynda:

the world:

The Universe:

(y/n): :D

(y/n): can i be her uncle!?

(i will start working on the chapter where RWBY and JNPR hunt the wendigoes but i need to make myself food first :] )