Ch. 7 - First Day

Shouta already had a scowl on as we walked into the building, coffee in hand. Meanwhile I had forgotten about all my bruises and was nearly jumping out of my skin. "What's your class like?" I asked

"Assholes. All of them." He grumbled.

I drank the rest of my matcha tea before I tossed it into the trash can outside of the room. I peered in the window to find the class all yelling at each other and some were fighting. "Your class knows what to do when you're not here huh?"

"God fucking damnit." He sighed before downing his coffee and flinging open the door.

Everybody immediately froze, looked at him, and sat down. Glad I'm not the only one afraid of him.

He sighed. "Who wants to tell me what happened."

The blue-haired one with glasses raised his hand immediately.

"Go on Iida," Aizawa asked as he moved some stuff around.

"SORRY SIR- MINETTA MADE A COMMENT ABOUT MOMO, AND DEKU ASKED HIM TO STOP, AND MINETTA CALLED HIM A SLUR SIR. THEN BAKUGO YELLED AT DEKU TO STOP CRYING-"

"I've heard enough." Aizawa interrupted. He sighed. "Class this is Arirozu Chisobu. You may refer to her as Sensei Chisobu. She will be your new psychology teacher. Her room is being remodeled because SOMEONE destroyed it." He looked immediately at the spikey-haired blonde.

"Tch." He responded

"So she will be sharing my room for the week and shadowing me as well so that she can get the hang of things." He informed them.

I smiled and waved. "Does anyone have any questions?"

The green-haired one immediately asked, "What is your quirk?"

"It's called Chimera. I'm half dog and half dragon." I told him.

He started scribbling in his book. "Other than the obvious, what attributes does your quirk give you?"

"I'm a lot more resistant to heat than normal people. I can see, smell and hear better as well too. And my senses are far beyond normal capabilities. I can also form my hands into claws." I paused a moment to flex my hands. The class watched as my hands grew and my fingers stretched into talons. "My hands are super strong in this form. I can slash a tree in half with little to no effort."

"Are there any drawbacks from your quirk?" The bird-headed one asked.

"My normal hand can and will get damaged when I use my claws too much. I've had too many surgeries on my hands at this point." I answered

The green-haired one seemed lost in thought as he stared at my hands. I noticed his hands were scarred too.

"Also, sometimes when I'm really really upset and overwhelmed feathers will sprout on my arms and the only way to get rid of them is to pluck them. It's also easy to tell my emotions because of my ears, so lying is pretty much off the table for me." I laughed.

"How old are you?" The purple constipated looking one asked.

I glanced at Aizawa who seemed exceptionally irritated. "I- uh? 22..."

"Fresh outta college? Nice." He lisped to himself.

"Isn't it like- animal cruelty to pierce your ears?" The yellow-haired one asked me.

I immediately reached up to the piercings in my dog ears. There were a few littered up and down the sides of my ears. "Uh- no? Because I'm human..."

"Are you a hero too?" The red-haired one asked.

"Uh- no. Just an average person who went to college and teaches now."