Ch. 15 - Car Ride

The next few days went by pretty fast. I came up on a Saturday. It was now the following Friday and Keishin was taking me back to UA.

I stared out the window, unsure of whether to be sad I was going to be without him, or happy to see Aizawa- and everyone else of course. This week had ironically enough been one of the best weeks of my life. It involved a lot of sex. It was like Keishin and I were a couple of horny teens running around and trying not to get caught. We fucked just about everywhere. At home, the roof, the store, his car, the closet in the gym, an alley, it was crazy. 

"Hey." I tried to distract myself from my racing thoughts as he drove down the freeway, seemingly lost in thought himself. Quickly I stripped my shirt and bra."What if I stayed like this for the rest of the trip?"

He laughed. "Angel, someone is going to pass us and see you."

I wiggled my shoulders, making my boobs jiggle. "Isn't that the fun of it?" I smiled.

"Such a slut…" He smiled to himself. "That's fine, but if you're going to be in my car shirtless, you need to be pantsless too."

I gasped at him.

"Sorry, I don't make the rules." He smirked over at me. "Pants. Now." 

I got goosebumps as I slid the jeans and panties off of my body too, leaving myself completely exposed.

He reached over and groped a book. "Since you're being such a slut… Maybe you should touch yourself like one."

I got chills and immediately repositioned my body so I was on my back, sideways in the seat with my head against the door. I had one leg behind his seat and one propped up against his dash. I started playing with my pussy while he drove.

"Fuck…" he growled as he kept glancing over to look at me. 

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I reminded him in a snarky, but breathless voice.

He grinned and decided to shove two fingers inside of me while he drove. I squirmed and whined as he curled them and flexed his fingers inside of me before adding a third finger. "I'm tempted to pull over right now." Keishin purred.

I squealed as he started moving his fingers faster, absent-mindedly I wrapped my tail around his arm. I could see the lights of a car driving next to us, I looked at him wide eyed and panicked. 

He glanced over at the car and smiled down at me. "Why so shy suddenly?" I covered my face and felt the car slow down until it came to a stop. I uncovered my blushing face and met Keishin's eyes as he started to thrust his fingers harder. "Look at you, so embarrassed… I thought you liked the idea of showing off to the strangers?" 

"I didn't think anyone would actually be on the road this late." I whined.

All in the same motion he pulled his fingers out of me and got out of the car. I tried to sit up to see what he was doing. But before I could get up my door opened and he pulled me out by my hair. It was cold out and the win was loud as it ripped past my bare body. He shoved me against the hood of his car.

I gasped "Keishin!" 

He wrapped my hair around his fingers and pulled my head back. I felt him press the head of his dick against my entrance as he leaned forward. "You're going to take my cock right here like a good little whore, I don't care who sees."

The hood of his car was so cold my hands felt numb and I shivered. I could say no. I knew he would stop if I said no. I studied the road for a moment weighing my options. It was almost two hours into our trip back to UA and that was the first car I saw. "Okay." I whined back at him.