Ch. 8 - Abort Mission

My plan was failing. Two whole weeks had passed and outside of school hours, we hadn't talked once.

Every night before bed I made sure to get extra loud, and I'd even tried to call out his name a few times while getting myself off. But he didn't interrupt me as he did before. I tried everything short of going and knocking on his door.

The only time we saw each other was around 2 am every night when neither of us could sleep. We both silently smoked downstairs. He had adapted to scrolling through his phone while he smoked and not acknowledging my presence.

I was frustrated.

I was walking back to my apartment alone after class. It was the end of my first-week teaching in my own room and surprisingly, everything had gone smoothly.

It was late already. The sun had set and Shouta and I both walked back to the apartments, he walked a few feet behind me. I flipped through my phone deciding it was finally time to delete pictures of Ukai and I. My finger lingered over the last one.

It was a picture he had taken of us, where I was asleep in his lap. It was weird not seeing him every day but we texted occasionally.

My thumb hit the button sending it to the trash and the next picture that flashed on the screen was a picture of my bright purple ass after that one morning with Shouta. Quietly I flipped through the next pictures, all nudes I had taken of my bruised body. I had taken them for myself, as a memory of the occasion.

Then, an idea flashed through my head.

I ran the rest of the way to my apartment and immediately stripped when I got inside. I rummaged through my drawers until I found it.

Perfect.

It took me a while to figure out all the straps and get everything into place. In the mirror, I looked at my body adorned in an intricate, strappy, lacy little piece of lingerie that kept everything barely hidden away.

I looked pretty fucking hot if I was being completely honest with myself.

The black straps covered my torso and my thighs. Then my chest and lower reign were covered in red lace.

Quickly I snapped a few pictures. I flashed the camera a few times for good measure as well. I removed the panties, leaving them on my bedside table, then I propped up my phone so that the real fun could begin.

Just like every night for the past two weeks, I pleasured myself loudly. Only this time I recorded it.

I knew he could hear me across the hall and my mind wandered. Has he been ignoring me every night? I heard him walk into his room earlier so I know he's there. Does he jack off when he listens to me?

As I reached my screaming orgasm I heard him leave his room. I stared at the door silently hoping he would come in. But just like every night his footsteps trailed towards the stairs. The clock read 1:55. About the time we're both smoking.

I stopped the recording and decided to go one step further. I reached under my bed and my hands found a little metal box. I pulled out the contents and held it in my hand.

A heavy metal butt plug adorned with a pink gem.

Not needing any lube I pushed it in and recorded myself doing so. I was a bit out of practice as I hadn't used the toy in a while, so there was lots of panting, whining, and swearing involved.

I shut off the second video and decided to set my plan in motion.

I grabbed the t-shirt I usually wore to bed, it was like a dress on me so I decided to go pantsless. Usually, I was too afraid of someone being awake and seeing me, so I always wore pants. But nobody was ever awake at this hour so I decided to be bold tonight.