Ch. 24 - Pillow Talk

In the morning I was the first one to wake up. My hair was absolutely everywhere and I tried to sit up until I realized I was basically pinned down. 

Keishin was hugging my waist, his top hand was sandwiched between my thighs and the hand underneath me was under my shorts and holding my ass. This was normal from him. He always had cold hands at night and his hands always migrated to warm spots on my body. 

However I was not expecting Shouta's lower arm to be wrapped so tightly around me and his top arm to be holding one of my boobs. Only his hands were always freakishly hot, even then I could feel the warmth in my chest. My shirt was pushed up and exposing both of my breasts, I silently wondered if that happened in my sleep or if he did that.

I wished I had a phone of my own to take a picture. Carefully I reached under Keishins pillow, I knew he usually kept his phone there. I pulled it out and unlocked it before sticking out my tongue and taking a picture. I took the liberty of sending it to Shouta and setting it as Keishin's wallpaper. 

As I was tucking his phone back away I felt Shouta's phone vibrate from the text I had just sent him. Quickly I acted like I was asleep as he groaned softly. I listened intently as Shouta shifted his weight in bed and removed his hand from my chest.

"Christ woman." He muttered to himself and pulled down my shirt. I got my answer, that must have happened in my sleep. Whoops. Oh well. 

I heard him open his phone but after that I heard no reaction. Just him putting away his phone. I was about to open my eyes and say good morning but before I could do so, Shouta's freakishly warm hand grabbed my throat. His hand was gently placed below my stitches and didn't hurt but regardless the sudden grab startled me.

I gasped softly in surprise and opened my eyes. "Good morning Kitten." He was smiling at me as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled back. 

"Did you seriously move my hand for that picture you brat?" I asked. 

I shook my head. "No. I woke up like that. It was funny so I took a picture."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get handsy while you were asleep." He kissed my cheek.

"Keishin has my bare ass in his hand right now so you're good." I laughed lightly. 

"Well fine then." He retorted and slid his hand up my shirt, holding the boob closest to him. "How are you feeling?"

"I definitely need some of my painkillers but I'm not ready to get up." I told him honestly. 

"I can get them" He told me as he started to sit up. 

"No I don't wanna wake Kei up. I'm okay until he wakes up. Promise. Plus I don't wanna get up because I'm cozy with both of you." I stuck my tongue out. 

"I'm up." Emerged Keishin's half asleep voice. His hand squeezed my ass before he peeled himself away from me and groggy shuffled his feet to the counter. "How many are you supposed to take?"

"She's supposed to take one as needed, doctor said she can take two if it's really bad, but she hasn't eaten yet so can you just get a half pill?" Shouta responded. 

I could tell it took Keishin a few seconds to process everything. His brain didn't exactly work the best in the morning. He figured it out and cut a pill in half before bringing it over to me. 

"Kei… I need water." I told him softly. "Please?"

He groaned. "You can't swallow them dry? I do it all the time?"

I pouted. "No I need to swallow something with it or i'll gag on it."

He huffed at me. "I'll give you something to swallow alright."