17 | Polaroid

Third Person POV

"So, what do you wanna do?" Sunghoon asked.

"Let's watch a movie." Jake suggested and Sunghoon agreed.

Jake asked Sunghoon to pick a movie as Jake goes downstairs to make popcorn. He grabbed a few drinks. He also found a bag of chips and a dip that he surprisingly hasn't eaten yet. Once the popcorn was done, he went upstairs with the food.

He found Sunghoon still browsing through Jake's TV as he looks through all netflix movies that showed up.

"You didn't pick one yet?" Jake asked and let out a giggle.

"I couldn't decide. Haven't watched a lot of these yet." Sunghoon admits as he still browse from genre to genre.

"Do you have a suggestion?" Sunghoon asked as he gave up finding a movie.

"Ummmm... What about To All the Boys I Loved Before?" Jake said.

(Sorry, if you guys don't like the choice I picked, it's the only english romance movie that came to my mind)

"Oh, I heard about that movie. Is it good?" Sunghoon asked.

"I actually don't know, but Jungwon said it was alright." Jake stated.

Jake then took the remote and searched for the movie he wanted to watch. He didn't want to search for it so he just looked through the "My List" since he knew he saved it there.

As he searches his list, Sunghoon saw a particular movie that Jake has saved in his list. He smirked.

"Wait." Sunghoon said.

Jake then stopped scrolling and looked at Sunghoon who was smiling weirdly.

"What?" Jake asked, confused towards the younger's actions.

"Why do you have 365 saved on your My List?" Sunghoon asked.

Jake was now red. His cheek color was red that could pass as a shade of a blush on. Jake saved that movie because people said that there was a scene to look out for.

"Umm, I sha- share....acc- accounts with other people.... yeah." Jake stuttered.

"Oh okay." Sunghoon said still smirking.

"Wait. Hold up." Jake said as he moved closer to Sunghoon. His lips was inches away from his ear.

"How come you know what that movie 365 is?" Jake whispered then faced Sunghoon as he smirked. The younger was now the one who's red and was surprised.

"Umm.. I'm getting bored. Can you play the movie already?" Sunghoon said trying to change the topic.

"Okay, babyboy." Jake said and scrolled through the list to find the movie.

Sunghoon was a mess. His cheeks was red and he was shocked with the side that Jake just showed.

"He's such a player. He definitely waited for Gen instead of Lara Jean in the tub." Jake said.

"How'd you know that?" Sunghoon asked.

"I mean its given that Gen was definitely the one who took the video, but its just how she got there. There was no way she just went there. She's probably going there because of Peter and that Peter expected Gen instead of Lara Jean." Jake explained.

"Woah. I would never arrive at that conclusion." Sunghoon said.

"Jakey, can we take a picture?" Sunghoon asked getting a little bored of the movie.

"Oh wait! My brother got me polaroid and I wanna test it out." Jake said as he went to his desk to grab the polaroid his brother just bought him.

Jake took the films and opened it and threw the wrapper in the trash. He placed the film inside the polaroid and took his tripod and connected the polaroid with his phone so he could time their picture. Once everything is set up, he went to Sunghoon.

"Ready?" Jake said as he went closer to Sunghoon. Sunghoon nodded.

They were both on their bed and Jake's arm is around Sunghoon's shoulder as Sunghoon's arm is around Jake's waist. Jake took the photo and placed it to the desk to develop.

They began taking a few more pictures until Sunghoon decided to go behind Jake and back hug him. He placed both if his hands around Jake's waist and his head rested on Jake's shoulder.

"Is this okay?" Sunghoon asked respecting Jake's personal space.

"Yeah. I'll start the timer." Jake said as he pressed the shutter button in his phone.

All the films turned out great. Sunghoon's favorite was probably the last one they took. Jake around his arms.

"I like this." Sunghoon said pointing at the picture.

"Me too. Do you want it?" Jake asked.

"No, it's okay. You like it too." Sunghoon said.

"Then should we take another one." Jake asked.

"You already used 5 films already. I don't want you to waste your films." Sunghoon said.

"It won't be a waste if you're in it." Jake said as he got closer to Sunghoon and he wrapped Sunghoon's arms around his body.

"Okay fine. But this is the last. I want to cuddle with you already." Sunghoon said as he hugged Jake tighter.

Jake pressed the timer button and posed for the camera, but Sunghoon couldn't stop looking at the younger.

*beep*

Sunghoon began to move his face closer to the younger. His face almost touching the older's.

*beep*

Sunghoon then finally faced Jake and they both were looking at each other.

*beep*

Sunghoon kept on looking at Jake's lips until he couldn't handle it anymore.

*beep*

Sunghoon took Jake's face and faced it a bit towards him and he finally closed the distance between them.

*capture*

Sunghoon kissed Jake.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! The previous chapter and this chapter was just supposed to be one chapter but ig I got carried away lol. Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA