7 | Detention

Surprise!!! Double Update because I feel bad updating for only once every two days... So, I will try my best to post everyday but I might also stick to my original update because school is very very stressful lately especially some of my extracurricular classes🥲

Third Person POV

"Here." Sunghoon said while giving Jake a folder of his math assignments.

"Why is there a lot? We only did one lesson yesterday." Jake explained.

"There's something called reading ahead." Sunghoon said.

"How much time do you have?" Jake asked confused how the guy did 10 lessons a day.

"It doesn't matter." Sunghoon said and went to his first class followed by Jake.

"So I assume all of you guys did your homework." Ms. Lee announced.

Everyone in the class turned their homework in Ms. Lee's desk.

Ms. Lee started to discuss their lesson and half of the people in class slept and some didn't even pay attention. Jake on the other hand, was just staring at Sunghoon.

After the lesson, Ms. Lee checked the papers and surprisingly, she found a mistake in Sunghoon's paper. He forgot to simplify his answer. Once she checked Jake's paper, he also got the answer wrong.

Same score. Same mistake.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Okay class, go to your next class." Ms. Lee announced.

"Jake and Sunghoon, may I have a word with the two of you?" Ms. Lee said.

Jake calmly walked towards her, but Sunghoon didn't. Sunghoon felt like he was caught by doing something really illegal.

"Why is is that you two have the same score with the same mistakes?" Ms. Lee asked.

Sunghoon knew there was no way out of it so he decided to just tell the truth, but Jake beat him to it.

"I forced him to. So, don't punish Sunghoon, punish me." Jake said and looked towards Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's not going to lie, but the older's actions caused him to be take ln by surprise. He thought that he'll just give all the blame to Sunghoon, but he didn't.

"Okay then. Jake, see you in detention." Ms. Lee said.

"Wait-" Sunghoon tried to refuse and go to detention with Jake, but Ms. Lee already left.

"Jake, I'm sorry. I should've double checked my work. I don't know what made me rush this." Sunghoon apologized sincerely.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have asked you for that anyways. Take that as the last time you'll do my homework. I'll turn back all the other ones you gave." Jake said while getting Sunghoon's folder off his back.

"I'll just tutor you. I'll see you in detention today." Sunghoon said.

"Sunghoon, want to go to the cafe?" Jake asked before he the younger could leave.

"Our professor is absent so we have an hour and a half left until our next class. I mean you don't have to." Jake added.

"That sounds nice. I'm pretty hungry anyways." Sunghoon said and they both left to cafe.

-

"Sunghoon, what are you doing here?" Sunoo said when he saw his friend.

"Our professor is absent, you?" Sunghoon asked back.

"Free period." Sunoo said.

"And who's this?" Sunoo asked about Jake while he pulls his flirt mode on.

"Tell that to Niki." Sunghoon scoffed.

"Hehe. I'm Jake and you are?" Jake introduced himself.

"I'm Sunoo." Sunoo said, still smiling.

*Ehem* *Ehem*

"Oh and yeah, this is my boyfriend; Niki." Sunoo added.

"Well, the two of us will order our drink. Enjoy." Sunghoon said and held Jake's hand and walked with him towards the counter.

Sunghoon doesn't know what caused him to do such actions, but he just let it go and proceeded to keep the older's company.

-

The two stayed with each other till Jake's detention. Jake felt emberrased for being in detention in his first week of school, but a part of him was excited because he'll be able to spend time with Sunghoon.

Jake knew he had to apologize to the younger for his actions, but he's scared that that might drive the younger away from him again.

"Okay, so what do you need help with?" Sunghoon asked while arranging all his math textbooks and notebooks.

"Everything." Jake simply said.

"Well this will take a lot of time." Sunghoon stated.

Sunghoon began to explain the problems and formulas to Jake. Jake wasn't hard to teach. He gets the hard problems, but has a hard time in the common problems.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Yes, coach?" Sunghoon asked once he received the phone call from his coach.

"Did you forget about your practice today?! The whole team is following your schedule because of your other whereabouts and you didn't even show up?" The coach frustratedly said.

"Coach I'm sorry. I'll go there right away." Sunghoon said.

"No need." The coach said.

Before Sunghoon could even reply, his coach already ended the call.

"I need to go to my practice. I'll just teach you tommorow." Sunghoon said and was about to leave until Jake grabbed his wrist.

"I'll take you. I owe you a lot anyways." Jake said and grabbed his keys and proceeded to walk towards his car in the parking lot.

-
Thank you guys for reading this chapter! Hope you stay tuned for more chapters ahead.

As always; Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA