13 | Ferris Wheel

Third Person POV

"Where are we?" Jake asked as Sunghoon guides him to their destination. Jake is currently blind folded and he has no clue where they are.

The sound of kids running and the texture of the floor he's stepping on makes him guess that they're at a park.

Sunghoon then took of Jake's blindfold off revealing the theme park.

"Woah." Jake said.

"Let's go to the entrance first." Sunghoon said as he grabbed Jake's hand and led him to the entrance.

"Don't we have to lineup first?" Jake asked.

"I already bought the tickets online." Sunghoon said.

"Let me pay my half then." Jake said as he grab his wallet until Sunghoon stopped him.

"No need. I'm the one that asked you to come Jakey." Sunghoon said.

"Yeah but-"

"Jakey, if you keep on talking we won't get to go to all the rides." Sunghoon said as he passed the tickets to the lady causing her to scan the code. They both got their wristbands and then left to their first ride.

"Where do you want to go first?" Sunghoon asked.

"I want to eat." Jake said as he faced Sunghoon.

"Okay, Jakey." Sunghoon said.

They both ended up eating korean hotdog with fries and just talked for a while since they didn't want to vomit in the middle of a ride.

"So, now where do you want to go first?" Sunghoon asked.

"I've never even been on a theme park. So I really have no clue what the rides are, but I always wanted to try that horse thing." Jake said innocently.

"The carousel. Are you serious?" Sunghoon asked and Jake nodded causing the younger to laugh.

"Okay, carousel it is." Sunghoon said giggling.

They went to the carousel then tried the bump cars and decided to go to the drop tower. After that, Sunghoon finally convinced Jake to ride the roller coaster that the older was afraid of. Jake closed his eyes half of the time and basically squeezed Sunghoon's hand causing the younger to wince at the pain. They went to more rides and Sunghoon showing off his skills by winning Jake prizes from the booth the park had.

They decided to end their night by going to the Ferris Wheel.

"I've always wanted to go to a ferris wheel." Jake said.

"That's all you've been saying for the past three hours." Sunghoon laughed.

"It's because it's true!" Jake replied.

Sunghoon couldn't reply because the lady called the two saying it was their turn.

"Are you ready?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes." Jake said as they both jumped to their cart (don't know what that's called).

"It's slower than I imagined it to be." Jake said causing Sunghoon to laugh at the older.

"But the view is pretty." Jake added.

"Yeah, it is." Sunghoon said looking directly at Jake who's admiring the view from the ferris wheel.

"Let's take a picture?" Sunghoon said as he gets his phone.

"Sure." Jake said as he moved closer to Sunghoon.

They both posed and took different of pictures and they even did a short video of the two of them.

Right when they gotten near the top, their attention shifted towards the starry night. The lights around the park, the stars, and just the two of them.

They both stared at each other until Sunghoon started to move closer to Jake. Jake didn't know, but his figure was also moving closer to the younger. Sunghoon's eyes continuously looked at the older's eyes and lips as he moved closer and stopped right when their nose touched.

Sunghoon kissed him. However, not on the lips, but on Jake's forehead.

Sunghoon didn't want to kiss Jake now. He wants their moment to be special and real. The two hasn't even figured out their true feelings yet.

"Thank you." Jake suddenly said as he was still close to Sunghoon.

"What are you thanking me for?" Sunghoon laughed.

"For forgiving me." Jake said and smiled.

"I wouldn't know what I would've done if you didn't forgive me. I never really wanted you out of my life." Jake said with a tear dropping from his eyes.

Sunghoon hugged Jake and rubbed his back ad he said a few words.

"Jakey, it's not your fault. I already got what I wanted anyways. I got the answer to why you left and what caused your actions back then. I forgave you a long time ago. I just wanted you to forgive yourself too." Sunghoon said as he wiped off Jake's tears.

They both changed their topic and talked about random things until they finally left the ferris wheel.

The two decided to eat at a food chain located inside the park since they were already starving.

"Jake, are you coming to my championship?" Sunghoon asked.

"When is it?" Jake asked.

"In two weeks." Sunghoon replied.

"Two weeks? You could've just told me later on." Jake said and laughed.

"Well, I wanna be sure that you're coming." Sunghoon replied causing Jake to blush.

"Fine, I'll go." Jake said.

Now I have a purpose to win the championship.

That's it! Hope you guys like this chapter.  Stay tuned for more!

Always: Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA