11 | Li- Like?

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Sunghoon, the coach wants to see you." Jay said as Sunghoon arrived at school.

"Yes, coach?" Sunghoon asked right when he arrived at the office.

"As you know, the championships is just around the corner and we have one final game at the playoffs. I'm pretty confident we'll win this game tommorow." The coach said.

"Umm. So what brings me here then?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well.. you see... I can tell how you're more happier now and that you always have a smile. Do you have a girlfriend or do you have someone in that heart of yours?" The coach asked Sunghoon.

"Umm.. I'm kind of confused why you're telling me this, coach." Sunghoon honestly said.

"Well, I just wish that this person, if there is one, doesn't distract your studies and this game to you." The coach said.

"Don't worry coach! He isn't a distraction." Sunghoon confessed.

"Well.. next thing I'll say is that, once and if we win this championship, you have a high chance to be MVP. Everyone is expecting you to be." The coach told.

"But?" Sunghoon knew there was a but in his statement.

"Well, the team we might be up against is Hanyang University and their running MVP is the basketball head's son. So, I'm a hundred percent sure they'll be biased." The coach said.

"It's okay, coach. I'll still try my best and get that trophy for our school." Sunghoon said.

"That's the spirit, kid. You can go to class now and remember what I said okay!" The coach said as Sunghoon leaves for his class.

-

"Sunghoon, let's eat lunch together." Jay said as they both walk to their table.

"Sure! Is Niki and Sunoo joining?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, they're over there right now." Jay replied as he pointed towards where Sunoo and Niki were sitting.

"Niki, Sunoo. Good thing you guys aren't eating each other." Jay said causing Sunghoon to laugh.

"Hey guys!" Sunoo said showing his bright smile.

"Are you two ready for the game tommorow?" Niki asked the two players.

"There's a high possibility will win. But you never know." Jay said seriously.

"Nah, our team will win." Sunoo said positively.

"We have our future MVP here." Sunoo added patting Sunoo's back.

Sunghoon then remembered what his coach has said earlier. He then kept a straight face and tried not to let his friends know. He didn't want his friends to barge into the other schools' university and cause trouble so he just plastered his face with a fake smile.

"Speaking of basketball, what did coach say to you?" Jay asked.

Sunghoon's heartbeat started to get abnormal and he started to gulp.

"Ah, he just um- told me not to get distracted." Sunghoon said and laughed a bit.

"Ah, okay." Jay said.

"Hyung, isn't that Jake?" Niki asked pointing towards Jake.

"Who?" Jay asked.

"He goes here now." Jay added.

"You know him?" Sunghoon asked curiously. He didn't know that Jay knew him since he didn't introduce him when he had an incident in the cafeteria.

"Yeah. Hey Jake!" Jay shouted towards his direction. Jake followed the sound and saw the four and he then walked to their table.

"Hey guys!" Jake said to everyone.

"How do you two know each other?" Sunghoon asked.

"His family collaborated with our company before." Jake answered.

"Sit down here first." Sunoo said.

"I'm going to go. My class starts in five minutes." Jay said as he left to his building.

Sunoo and Niki stayed for a bit until they left for their next class.

"Are you gonna go to my game?" Sunghoon asked Jake.

"Depends." Jake said playfully.

"What do you mean depends?" Sunghoon said while giggling.

"It depends if you'll win or not." Jake said.

"You want to make a deal?" Sunghoon asked.

"What is it?" Jake asked his heartbeat suddenly becoming abnormal.

"If my team wins the game, I get to take you somewhere. If my team loses, then I'll do what you say." Sunghoon suggested.

"That's unfair. A lot of people knows you guys will win already." Jake said and pouted.

"But fine, deal." Jake added.

Jake, do I still like you?

Sorry for this short chapter. I'll make it up to you guys. I just couldn't think of any fillers. But yeah, hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA