12 | Fun to be Around

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Hurry up, hyung!" Jungwon said waiting for Jake to get ready.

"Wait. Hold up. The game doesn't start in like 30 minutes!" Jake shouted.

"I don't want to keep Geonu waiting." Jungwon said.

"Okay, I'm done." Jake said as he left his closet and placed his perfume down.

"We're going to a basketball game not a fashion week in Paris." Jungwon said as he saw Jake's outfit.

Jake was wearing a cream pants paired with a white white long sleeve and placed a brown top above it. He finished the look with a beret and his black gucci slip ons.

"Do you want me to change and be late or just go with this." Jake said.

"Nevermind. We'll just go. We might end up arriving in fourth quarter." Jungwon said as he left Jake's house.

"Jake!" Sunghoon yelled as he waved at the older while he was warming up on court.

Jake waved back, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the younger. The reasons are 1.) Sunghoon was extremely hot in his uniform. 2.) Go back to number one.

Jake soon gotten his senses back and proceed to go to his reserved seats.

"Why are we at the front?" Jake asked.

"So we could see the game better." Geonu replied.

"Oh hey, Jake hyung!" Sunoo said as he was behind our seats.

"Oh, hey!" Jake greeted back.

"You know them?" Jungwon asked.

"They're Sunghoon's friends." Jake replied.

"Oh by the way, Sunoo and Niki, this is Jungwon and Geonu." Jake said as he pointed to the two.

"Hi." Sunoo said with his smile. Niki just waved.

"Hello." Jungwon and Geonu said together.

"What courses are you guys taking?" Jungwon asked.

"We both major in Chemistry." Sunoo said.

"What about you guys?" Sunoo added.

"We major in business." Geonu answered.

"Oh the game is starting!" Sunoo said causing their attention on the court.

Jake was paying attention at Sunghoon as he play basketball. Jake has no clue about basketball so he researched about the rules last night. He didn't want to be the person who asks what happened in every round.

Jake was impressed by Sunghoon's skills. He knew the boy was good based on what people say about him, but to actually witness it makes him even more good.

(Time skip because I can't describe
basketball games🥴)

"Good game." Sunghoon said to everyone.

It wasn't a surprise that Sunghoon's team won. They beat the team with a score of 72-59. The other team got tired during third quarter.

Geonu, Jungwon, Niki, Sunoo, and Jake then went down to see congratulate the team.

"Congrats guys! Why don't we all eat out? Niki is paying." Sunoo said and smiled.

"Hyung, I'm the youngest. Jay will pay." Niki reasoned out.

"Fine. Where do you guys wanna eat?" Jay asked.

"Anywhere." Jungwon replied.

Jay wasn't really familiar with the two which caused him not to reply.

"Oh right! This is Jungwon and Geonu." Jake said.

"Hi guys. You must be close with Jake." Jay said and the two nodded.

They all started walking to the parking lot and Jake still haven't congratulated Sunghoon and the younger still hasn't spoken to the older.

"Jake, I'll go with Geonu. He brought his car." Jungwon said as he went with Geonu.

Jay joined Niki and Sunoo which left Sunghoon with Jake.

"My car is parked there." Jake said as he pointed towards his parking place. Sunghoon followed the guy.

"Congrats on your game by the way." Jake said as he walked with Sunghoon towards the older's car.

"Thanks, but I still get to take you out." Sunghoon said and smiled.

Jake stopped and faced Sunghoon. "Where will you take me?" Jake asked.

"Secret, Jakey." Sunghoon said bringing back the nickname. Sunghoon walked to Jake's car, but Jake was still glued to the ground.

Jake's heartbeat began to beat rapidly. It's been a while since Sunghoon used that nickname on him and he never knew that that nickname still had the effect on him.

"Jakey, you coming?" Sunghoon asked.

"Coming." Jake said as he went to his car and opened it.

-

Jake and Sunghoon arrived a little bit later than the other 5 because Jake's car was parked a bit further and because of their 'moment'.

"We already ordered for you guys, is that okay?" Geonu asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." Jake replied as they take their seat.

The food arrived and Jake hurriedly grabbed some foods. He grabbed shrimp, rice, and donkatsu. He was about to eat the shrimp until Sunghoon grabbed his wrist preventing the older to eat.

"What?" Jake asked confused.

"You're allergic to shrimp." Sunghoon said.

Jake was surprised that Sunghoon still remembered. He was also glad he does because if not, his face will be red in 5 minutes.

"Oh right, I almost forgot." Jake said as he was about to place his spoon filled with food down until Sunghoon grabbed it and placed it inside his mouth.

"I'll just eat it." Sunghoon said as he grabbed all Jake's shrimp to his plate.

The five just kept their eyes on the two as they constantly flirt in front of their salad.

Jake eating messy causing Sunghoon to wipe his the mess he made around his lips. Jake casually feeding Sunghoon from time to time. Sunghoon who constantly places his hand on top of Jake's hand under the table. They were just in their own little world forgetting all the awkwardness between the two of them.

Hey guys its me, author-nim. Hope you like this chapter! It took a while to plan out! Stay tuned for more!

PS: Didn't edit this because I was rushing😭

Please Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰.

-BA