18 | The Hidden Cove

Third Person POV

Sunghoon just woke up and the first thing he did was check his phone. Once his phone was unlocked, his homescreen showed a picture of Jake and Sunghoon sharing their first kiss.

Sunghoon still remembers the way Jake's lips felt against his. The strawberry taste from Jake's lipbalm. The way Jake's soft lips was just very addictive towards the younger.

He remembered how they both were shocked with their action causing their kiss to be short. Sunghoon was scared that he did something wrong until Jake kissed him again since he missed the feeling.

Their second kiss was longer to the point they had to force themselves to stop. Sunghoon remembered how their position ended up being Jake lying down on his bed while Sunghoon was on top of him still devouring him.

He clearly remembered how Jake's soft and cold arms were under his sweater feeling the younger's muscles and toned abs.

After their kiss, Sunghoon and Jake is still constantly getting closer day by day. Jake has been getting better in math, but he still struggles in other concepts which caused Sunghoon to still tutor him, but he's going to pause soon because Math Olympics is coming up.

Today, Sunghoon planned to surprise the older and to finally officially ask him to be his. He hoped that he showed up in school so that he could ask the older out.

Jake woke up and the first thing he saw was Layla on the ground sleeping. Layla is a quiet dog, he doesn't usually make noises unless he sees another animal.

Jake looked at his phone and saw one notification.

"Goodmorning, Jakey." Sunghoon messaged.

Jake replied with a "goodmorning, see you at school❤️"

He went to the bathroom to wash up and went to his closet to pick his outfit. He decided to wear Sunghoon's jersey jacket that the younger let him borrow when Sunghoon spilled his drink all over the older's shirt. He's also going to return the jacket since he has no purpose in keeping it.

Besides returning that jacket and DEFINITELY not wanting to wear Sunghoon's jacket, he's also bringing it because the weather is very bipolar around his area. It'll rain and become sunny after. It's raining so he'll just use it.

Jake arrived at school and the moment he stepped out of his car, all eyes were on him.

Sunghoon who was talking to Jay saw the older and smirked. He went to the older and when they are close enough to talk to each other without other people ease dropping they stopped.

"Nice jacket, Mr. Sim." Sunghoon smirked.

Jake was red. He then thought that wearing Sunghoon's jacket was a bad idea. He took of the jacket and handed it to Sunghoon, but Sunghoon gave him a confused look.

"This is yours. I want to finally return it to you." Jake said.

"It's okay. You can keep it. It looks good on you." Sunghoon said and winked.

Sunghoon grabbed Jake's hands and headed towards their class. Everyone was still staring at them until Jay broke all their gazes.

"They aren't artifacts in a museum people. Mind your own damn business." Jay shouted but not too loud. He grabbed some of his stuff and went to his class.

During class, Sunghoon discretely took out his phone and texted Jake to ask him about their date today.

Jake, can you come with me after school?

Sure, where?

I wanna take you somewhere.
It's a surprise!!

Just tell me please.
I don't like waiting...

You'll see, Jakey.

*Ring* *Ring*

The bell went off signalling that classes are over. Sunghoon gathered his materials and proceeded his way to Jake.

Jake was still fixing his stuff until he felt two arms around his waist. He was shocked and turned around to look at the person, but it was just Sunghoon.

"Let's go?" Sunghoon asked with his cute smile.

"Let me just get my bag first and put my things in my locker." Jake said as he grabbed his bag and left the classroom with Sunghoon's arm around his waist. A lot of people might think that they are together, but the two didn't even care a bit.

"We're here. But don't take your mask off yet." Sunghoon said as he guide Jake towards the cove that Sunghoon brought him to.

Jake heard waves crashing and the sand that's now inside his shoes. He then thought he's at a beach based on his senses.

Sunghoon then walked towards the old gazebo and placed the food and drinks he brought. He placed his bag down and took Jake's backpack and placed it on the the table.

"Sunghoon, where are we?" Jake asked because Sunghoon let go of his hand.

Sunghoon grabbed Jake' right hand again and led him near the beach. He then went at the back of Sunghoon and took out the blindfolds slowly.

Jake was lost for words. It was like all his past feelings for the younger just suddenly came back. Jake knew he liked Sunghoon. He aleardy came in terms of his feelings. He was also sure of the younger's feelings for him and he's just waiting for Sunghoon to make the move.

"Do you like it?" Sunghoon said interrupting the older's thoughts.

"I do." Jake said and faced the younger and connected their lips together.

Sunghoon was shocked by Jake's action and caused his whole body to be frozen. Luckily, he soon returned the kiss to Jake. It was very sweet and soft. It wasn't sloppy nor intense, just enough to feel the words that are dying to come out of the two's mouth.

After a few minutes, Jake finally stopped; however, Sunghoon pecked his lips for one last time.

"Yes." Jake suddenly said.

"Yes, what?" Sunghoon asked confused to what Jake has said.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend."

Ngl, this chapter is not how I tried to write it as. But, I guess it's okay. Hope you like it!!! But yes, JAKEHOON IS FINALLY DATING!

Please Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA