26 | Never Have I Ever

(some of these questions are inappropriate for young kids. so umm i warmed you guys so dont report me🙂 jakehoon will HIGHKEY makeout😗)

Third Person POV

"So who will start?" Jungwon asked.

"Maybe the oldest?" Sunoo said and all of them looked at Geonu. Each member has a shot of soju and Jake was praying not to drink a lot cause he hates hangovers.

"Never have I ever stood up someone on a date." Geonu said.

Sunoo drank and they all asked who he stood up to and he replied that it was Niki which made some shock and some laugh.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I was just really tired and took a nap that turned to be a 8 hour one." Sunoo quickly defended himself.

"Okay, Sunoo next since you drank." Jay said.

"Never have I ever flirted with a teacher to raise my grades up." Sunoo said. Jay took a shot of his soju and everyone wasn't even surprised.

"Never have I ever sent a sexy picture to someone." Jay said. Sunghoon then took a shot and Jake remembered that picture that Sunghoon sent. His face was now pink as a peach.

"Woah." Everyone said.

"What?" Sunghoon asked confused how their friends got shocked. I mean he's in college and he's in relationship. It's more surprising that nothing really happened... yet.

"Anyways, never have I ever watched an R- rated video." Sunghoon said. Weirdly, no one put their finger down.

"You never?!" Jungwon said looking at Jay.

"Just so you know, I'm not that dirty." Jay said which caused everyone to laugh.

"Nice one, Jay." Geonu replied and everyone laughed again.

"Okay, moving on." Jake said as they stopped laughing.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl." Jake added. Everyone here only dated boys, but surprisingly three people put their finger down; Sunoo, Niki, and Jay.

"My turn, never have I ever kissed a guy excluding your partners right now." Jungwon said. However he regretted it when Geonu placed his finger down. Everyone looked at Jungwon but he smiled and asked them to continue the game. Geonu looked at him and felt bad. He didn't want to lie, but he should've.

"Never have I ever have been marked by someone." Niki said.

"You never?" Jay asked to Niki since him and Sunoo has been showing their pda a lot and based in what they were seeing, they were pretty sure the two marked each other.

"I'm the one that marked him, but he never marked me yet." Niki stated.

Jake placed his finger and everyone didn't have a reaction anymore because of all the things revealed here.

They played a couple more rounds and of course, Jay was the first one to get all his finger down. Sunoo was next then Niki then Sunghoon then Geonu then Jake then Jungwon.

They all decided to sleep in Niki and Sunoo's cabin since it was getting late and they didn't want to get caught that they didn't arrive at the cabin on time since chaperones and teachers were outside to check if some people might come out.

Jake and Sunghoon pre occupied the second room. Sunoo and Niki slept in their room. Jungwon and Geonu were sleeping on the couch that converts to a bed. Jay is the only one so he's sleeping at the smaller couch.

"Jakey..." Sunghoon whispered afraid that the older might be actually sleeping.

"Yes, Hoon?" Jake answered as he shuffled his position with him facing the younger.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep." Sunghoon said.

"Me too." Jake replied, looking at Sunghoon's eyes while playing with the buttons of Sunghoon's shirt.

Sunghoon didn't know why, but his lips were suddenly on Jake's lips. It didn't take a while for Jake to kiss back. They both moved their lips in perfect motion. It soon became sloppy and Sunghoon bit Jake's lips which caused the older to whine and soon their tongues danced with each other fighting for dominance, but they both knew Sunghoon is the dominant.

They both don't know what they're doing and what this will result to, but somehow they both wanted more. Sunghoon got Jake to feel this type of ecstasy. Jake began to undo Sunghoon's buttons that he has been playing with ever since their lips touched. It didn't take a while until Sunghoon's top was thrown off the ground. Jake stared at his boyfriends body. His toned abs and perfectly structured six pack was all his.

Sunghoon's eyes were closed wanting to feel every touch that his boyfriend is giving. His eyes opened when he felt soft lips touching his neck. Jake began gently sucking Sunghoon's neck trying to comprehend how he could be able to do this right. He started to softly nibble ans continued his pace until he finally sees the purplish mark he's been wanting to see. Jake looked at Sunghoon and smirked when they both made an eye contact.

"You don't know what you do to me Jakey?" Sunghoon said and pushed Jake down so Sunghoon was now on top of Jake.

"Sunghoon.." Jake said, but he couldn't continue since Sunghoon's lips were already on his. They still continued to devour each other until they stopped trying to catch their breath.

"We should stop." Sunghoon said and got off from his position and just sat next to him.

"Should we?" Jake said teasingly.

"Sim Jaeyoon stop or else I'll actually take that seriously." Sunghoon said.

"Do you want a shirt? I'll get yours." Sunghoon said and was about to leave the bed to search for Jake's shirt until he felt the older's hands wrapped around his wrist.

"It's okay... can you just.. cuddle with me?" Jake asked shyly.

"Of course, baby." Sunghoon said and laid next to Jake and wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

They both ended up sleeping peacefully not knowing what's in store the next day.

So that's it for today! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if some of you guys felt uncomfortable, but please don't report🌚

Please vote⭐️, comment💬, and share🥰

-BA