23 | School Camp

Third Person POV

"Your boyfriend?" Mrs. Shim asked shocked at her son's confession.

"Yes, mom. My boyfriend and the person I actually want to spend the rest of my life with." Jake confidently said to his mom.

"I don't think we can meddle with Jake's life. He's matured enough to make decisions and we can't just let our son be in a relationship that has no love involved." Mr. Shim said causing Jake to smile happily.

"Well, Sophia's family had a deal with our company. To terminate the wedding, both Jake and Sophia has to sign the paper." Mrs. Shim explained.

"Great, I'll sign the papers." Jake said and then looked at Sophia. All of them was waiting for her to answer.

"I won't sign it. I love Jake and I know that if I just spend time with him, he'll fall for me. I know that deep inside he's just confused." Sophia said and smiled.

Jake felt annoyed how Sophia continued to force the idea that they will eventually love each other when they both know its one sided. Sunghoon, on the other hand felt in confidently. He always wanted for his partners' family to like him. His mom always said that the parents approval is always the best. And the fact that Jake's mother continued to root for Sophia wasn't helping him at all.

"Okay class, everyone better turn in their forms by next week since your annual school camp is next week. No paper, no entry. We won't allow students to come unless their parents sign their permission forms." Their teacher said as she passed the forms. (lowkey forgot their teacher's name)

Sunghoon doesn't know if he's going since: 1) he doesn't know if Jake will go, 2) Sunghoon hasn't been to the school camp, 3) something always happen. Last year he heard that two students went skinny dipping and that a group of friends got high.

Jake on the other hand was excited to go. He always wanted to experience those teen dramas where it shows the cheesy relationships goals. He already has a list of things to do with Sunghoon.

1) Sit in the bus while listening to music.
2) take pictures with his polaroid.
3) share a cabin/room.
4) hot tub with boyfriend.
5) go shopping for the camp.

Jake was so excited that he forgot about how Sophia was still planning to steal Jake from Sunghoon.

"Are we all going to the camp?" Jungwon asked.

They were all in Jay's house with their unexpected hangout that they just decided during their lunch.

Everyone nodded, but Sunghoon was still deciding if he should go. Jake noticed that he didn't answer so he looked at the younger.

"Hoon, are you going?" Jake asked.

Are you?" Sunghoon asked making sure Jake might go.

"Yes, but it'll be pointless without you there." Jake explained.

"Okay, baby. I'll go to the camp." Sunghoon said and hugged the older. Jake snuggling his face to Sunghoon's neck and butterflies inside his stomach starts to go crazy.

Once everyone was down for the school camp, Jay ordered food for them to eat. They watched a movie, but everyone was barely even watching except for Jay who was the odd one without someone to cuddle.

"I better find someone in that camp." Jay mumbled. Sunghoon hearing it a bit.

"Goodluck with that." Sunghoon said softly.

"Look at those two shameless couple. They just always eat ech other out whenever they have the chance to." Jake said as his eyes travelled to Niki and Sunoo who was casually making out on the couch. Jake was whispering but since him and Jake are very close to each other he heared the older. His eyes then travelled to where the older was looking. Sunghoon gotta admit, for the age of Niki; he sure is the top.

"Are you jealous?" Sunghoon said. Jake then faced Sunghoon and saw his signature smirk.

"No, I'm just saying. They're the youngest here and it's weird how they aren't shy." Jake said.

In their whole friend group, Sunoo and Niki was the couple that would always show their PDA. Geonu and Jungwon probably doesn't show much PDA, people would even think they're just friends, but Jungwon would be soft and shy to ask for Geonu's affection. Jake and Sunghoon, well.. they're kind of complicated. They would show their PDA, but would be shy sometimes. Let's just say, they can be a little wild when and where they're alone.

Just their friend group together barely watching the movie being played, eating food and messing around without having to worry about cleaning up later. These are the things they all cherished. Jake and Sunghoon was the bridge of this group, but they all had their similarities and bond in this friendship.

Now, they really can't wait to go the camp to make more memories....

but memories can be good and bad.

So that's that. I wonder what will happen to the camp? Are you guys excited?? Well, I hope you guys are, but spoiler (or not); one of the scenes was inspired by a kdrama👀 try guessing😌 but ik u guys won't get it🤪

Anyways, y'all know the drill‼️

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA