Characters.

Main Characters:

Park Sunghoon
He lived a pretty average life. He wasn't rich. He loved to ice skate, but he stopped. He plays basketball now in Seoul University. He's taking Business Marketing.

Jake Sim
He was the crowd's favorite. His family owns one of the biggest hotel company in Seoul. He loved photography. His parents made him take Business Marketing.

Sunghoon's Friends:

Nishimura Riki (Niki)
His father is a lawyer and owns his own lawfirm while his mother is just a house wife. He's a chemistry major. He loved dancing and is in a relationship with Sunoo.

Kim Sunoo
His family owns the biggest and most luxurious mall in Korea. However, he's also a chemistry major and is in a relationship with Niki.

Park Jay
His parents owned a fashion corporation in Korea. He's following in their footsteps and majored in Fashion. He currently has his own business.

Jake's Friends:

Lee Heeseung
Jake's brother attends Seoul University and he planned to be a doctor, but their company was having a crisis so it made him switch courses in Business.

Lee Geonu
His family owns a famous restaurant and he was supposed to major as a chef, but he wanted to help out with the business instead of working by hand.

Yang Jungwon
His family owns a sports-wear corporation in Korea. He plans to help their family so he's majoring in Business Marketing.