19 | Love Bite

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Jakey, you're getting better!" Sunghoon said happily.

"It's because I have a great teacher!" Jake said while he winked at Sunghoon.

No one was around the library, it was just the two of them in their own side. Sunghoon looked at Jake and Jake looked at Sunghoon. They kept getting closer and closer.

"Those eyes should be illegal." Sunghoon said.

"Why?" Jake chuckled.

"Because it makes me do this." Sunghoon said.

Right when those words came off Sunghoon's mouth, he closed the gap between him and Jake. He stood up and carried Jake on top of the desk while their lips are still connected.

The kiss began to get sloppy and they both stopped to catch their breath, but Sunghoon wasn't done and kissed Jake again, but this time he inserted his tongue.

Jake was taken by surprise, but still kissed Sunghoon back. They younger couldn't get enough of the older's taste and his addictive smell.

Sunghoon began to move to Jake's neck and he didn't even touch it yet. He was still inhaling the intoxicating smell of Jake's perfume and natural smell.

"Can I?" Sunghoon asked for Jake's permission before he started his action.

Jake didn't move or say anything. He was still breathless of what he just experienced. When Jake finally gained some of his consciousness, he nodded.

Sunghoon started to begin his actions: he kept on sucking and gently nibbling Jake's neck. Jake was very addictive of Sunghoon's touch. Sunghoon kept consistently sucking until he sees a light pink mark. He smiled at his own work of art.

"You're mine, Jakey." Sunghoon said.

"All yours, Hoonie." Jake replied.

Sunghoon was about to lean on Jake to have one more final kiss until someone interrupted them.

"Jake! I finally found you!!" A girl said causing the two's eyes to be on her. Jake then went down from the desk.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asked, confused to why this certain girl was here.

"Your mom told me to come here! She said to spend college with you, baby." The girl said while shoving Sunghoon away and hugged Jake.

Jake was annoyed and pushed her out gently. Sunghoon looked at Jake confused and Jake stared back giving the younger a 'I'll explain later, I can't explain right now' look.

The girl then finally recognized Sunghoon's presence and she wasn't happy with it.

"Who's this?" The girl asked.

"Sunghoon, my boyfriend." Jake said confidently.

Sunghoon smirked at the girl and she lightly chuckled.

"Well I guess all the moments we both shared in Australia are just a memory now is it?" The girl said while looking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon was pissed at this girl and he doesn't even know her.

"Look, Sophia. I don't want to hurt you, but we broke up. I broke up with you." Jake clarified.

"Well, that'll be awkward since I have to live in your house now." Sophia said.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Why can't you just live in my parents' house." Jake added.

"Your mother wanted me to live in my fiancé's house." Sophia said.

"fiancé?" Jake and Sunghoon both said.

"Yes, fiancé." Sophia said as she lift her right hand showing the diamond ring.

"I never gave you a ring." Jake said.

"You didn't, but your mom did. She wanted me to give you this." Sophia said while handing a box containing the other ring.

"I don't want it." Jake said and grabbed Sunghoon's hands and left the library.

"Who's that?" Sunghoon asked when they were both inside Jake's car.

"My ex." Jake said annoyingly.

"You have an ex?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't consider her as one because it was my parents' own doing. I broke up with her a week before I left to Australia to go here." Jake explained.

"Then why are you two getting engaged?" Sunghoon asked.

"That, I don't know. I think she's just joking around or it's my mom doing. However, I'm sure that it is my mom's choice. I'll text my dad to stop this nonsense." Jake said assuring to Sunghoon that whatever Sophia and him had was nothing.

"Did you two umm.. do anything?" Sunghoon asked, his tone lower.

"No, of course not. I told you it was my mom's doing. I never even liked her just by a little bit, Sunghoon. I just broke up with her without my parents knowing since I thought once I come back I'm free, but I guess not." Jake explained. Sunghoon still looked a bit sad and conflicted with the words that Sophia has said.

"Look, I would never do anything that'll make you worried Sunghoon. I love you, only you." Jake added while looking at Sunghoon's eyes. Sunghoon knew Jake wasn't lying. Jake's eyes always tell the the truth and he learned that right when Jake lied about his feelings for Sunghoon. 

"Can you take me somewhere, Sunghoon?" Jake asked still looking at Sunghoon.

"Where?" Sunghoon asked.

"Anywhere.... I just want to be with you." Jake said.

That's it! I tried my best for this one cause it's kind of my first time writing something about this. Well, this chapter is not edited since I got busy with school and pre-writing other chapters sooo yeahh.. I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA