Ruby/Weiss: Meeting Family

Ruby: Meeting the Family

Sitting down on the bed you look at the scroll in your hands. It had the message from your parents saying how they wanted to meet this Ruby. Calling mom she picks it up.

Mom: Hi sweetie. Wait, let me put it on the speaker so your dad can hear.

Dad: So when are we meeting Ruby?

Y/N: I'm giving you a heads up. Ruby likes cookies.

Mom: We can prepare a batch.

Y/N: I don't think you fully understand. She really, really likes cookies. Like I seen her eat a plate of cookies in tenish seconds.

Dad: Oh god.

Y/N: It gets worse.

Mom: It can't get any more bad.

Y/N: Without any milk.

Dad: (sighs) Give us until the afternoon.

Mom: We'll close up shop early tomorrow.

Dad: Bye son. Oh yeah, tell your uncle that it would be nice if he actually visited.

Mom: See you tomorrow sweetie.

Y/N: Bye. I will.

Hanging up the scroll you immediately went off to Team RWBY's room. Knocking on the door you wait until it opens.

Ruby: Y/N? Wh-

Before Ruby can answer you saw in the corner of your eye a teacher walking through the hall. Not wanting to take a chance you barge in the room, closing the door behind you.

Ruby: It's 10:00 p.m.

Y/N: I know. I know. Listen, my parents want to meet you tomorrow.

Ruby: Really?

Y/N: Yes.

Ruby: I can't wait to meet them! I mean you already met mine but not yours.

Y/N: Look it's kinda far away so we'll have to leave in the morning. Tomorrow we'll pack a bag or two as we'll be there for the weekend.

Ruby: Got it.

Going to the door you slightly open it only to see another teacher walking through the hall. You quickly close the door.

Ruby: Is something wrong?

Y/N: I will get caught if I try.

Ruby: Well you can sleep with me.

Y/N: Uhhh...

You look to Ruby's bed and wonder how her bed can hold her, much less you as well.

Y/N: Are you sure it will be able to hold me also? I mean this is why when we both sleep together we do it in my room.

Ruby: Really? I thought it was because of Yang. Her bed is right across from mine.

Y/N: That too.