Random Oneshot

A/N: I'm doing this as someone requested it and thought why not as the next scenario will take awhile as I have no idea how to go about it so until then this shall suffice. Also as for their heights bit I'm making it up for this.

During a weekend Yang and Blake both found themselves bored. JNPR was busy and it was Weiss turn to take bong Y/N and Ruby to the bakery for both muffins and cookies.

Laying down on her bed, throwing a tennis ball in the air repeatedly Yang stops.

Yang: I'm so bored.

Blake: (closes book) I now officially hate this book.

Yang: What's wrong with it?

Blake: Turns out everything that happened was all a dream.

Yang: (looks at Ruby's bed) You know when we made our bunk beds we should've bought some ladders.

Blake: Not like your sister would of had any problems climbing up to the bed. Now, Weiss on the other hand I doubt.

Yang: No, trust me. I lived with Ruby all my life and I know for sure Weiss is taller.

Blake: It seems like we are at an impasse.

Yang: Yup. Want to make a bet out of it? The loser has to take Y/N and Ruby the next time they want to go to the bakery?

Blake: Deal.

Waiting until you three returned to ask was how it was suppose to go about until Ruby only returned back to their room.

Yang: Where's Weiss?

Ruby: Hanging out with our brother in his room. Why?

Ruby's question was not answered as Yang left to your room.

Ruby: Huh. Wonder what's happening.

Blake: Hey, Ruby, quick question. Who do you think is taller between you and Weiss?

Ruby: I like to think that I grew an inch.

Blake: I'm serious.

Ruby: I am serious. I think I did grow an inch.

Blake: So you think you are taller than Weiss.

Ruby: Yup. Remember I drink milk.

As this happens the same scenario plays out with Weiss as well.

Yang: (barges in the room) Weiss!

Weiss: Shhh! Y/N, fell asleep.

Yang turns her head to see you sleeping while cuddling a half eaten muffin.

Yang: It's the afternoon.

Weiss: Well your brother ate too much.

Yang: Whatever. Who do you think is taller? You or Ruby?

Weiss: Me, obviously. How is that even a question? Even without my heels I'm taller.

Yang: Can you prove it?

Weiss: Well Ruby and I had this argument around I would say half a year ago. We then compared heights and I so happen to have won.

Grabbing her scroll right as Yang was about to text she revived a message from Blake. It detailing Ruby's response. Texting her back and a few minutes later she receives a text.

Blake's Message: Ruby says that it does not count because it was so long ago. That and she told me to write this next part. How she drank a lot of milk with her cookies to help her grow.