Blake/Winter: Becoming Friends

Blake: How You Two Became Friends

Y/N was pacing back and forth, nervously in his room. His teammate, North, was watches slowly getting sick of the noise. Now he was one of those people that didn't know how to exactly text.

North: Really Y/N? Blake only said that she finished the book.

Y/N: You know how I am.

North: Well it sounds to me that when you met the girl it went fine so what's your point?

Y/N: Maybe you're right.

North: Of course I'm right. Now go before I start think about dragging you to her.

Y/N: Fine.

North: Have fun.

Y/N: It's just a book.

North: (tosses ball in the air before catching) I doubt it.

Y/N walked to the Blake's room. She was in a team is called Team RWBY apparently. It was confusing how their leader is name Ruby and their team was called RWBY. Y/N thought in all honesty who was picked to be a leader may have had the person's name taken to factor. Arriving there he knocks.

Ruby: (opens door) Hello.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Ruby: Wait (gears in head begins turning). OHMYGOSH Really?!

Y/N: Yes?

Ruby: I'm Ruby.

Y/N: I know. You're the only team where the name is also your name.

Ruby: I know, it's confusing, but you're the person Yang is poking at Blake for.

Y/N: Why who and why would she do that?

Ruby: Half sister and because Blake looked really happy.

Y/N: Does she not usually look happy?

Ruby: Sort but let me get her for you.

The door closes in front of Y/N's face. A few seconds later Blake opens the door.

Blake: Remember what we talked about two days ago? Well I didn't read the book.

Y/N: I'm confused. Then why did you tell me you're done with it?

Blake: You see I reread the story we talked about as you gave me a new way to read it.

Y/N: I'm happy that I did that for you but it doesn't explained why you told me to come.

Blake: How about we both read it together? I uhh mean it's only fair.

Y/N: Alright. Care to do it outside?

Blake: I do love to read love outside. I mean the atmosphere alongside a good book just melts the world away.

Y/N: Yeah...well let's go.

The two walked outside Beacon trying to find the perfect spot in which to read from. It was
a tree to shade them against the sun's ray but not too much that they cannot read. Luckily it did have a nice, cool breeze. After while there came a point where both of them knew it was time.

Blake: (sighs) It's getting dark. You know I have to say that I enjoyed reading with you. I don't normally do this with others especially with my team but it was nice.

Y/N: I'm going to guess that none but Weiss knows when to be quiet while the rest play around?

Blake: Yes but there is more to it. You know when you read with a group there is a time to talk and a time not to? Well you know how.

Y/N suddenly feels a vibrate coming from his pocket. Grabbing his scroll he sees a message from North.

Y/N: Well my teammate needs my help.

Blake: What happened?

Y/N: Apparently he he tried to be an escape artist with a straight jacket.

Blake: Wait then how would he text you?

Y/N: Your guess is as good as mine but his nose I'm thinking. Bye Blake.

Blake: Bye Y/N.

Winter: How You Two Became Friends

A/N: I'm going to be honest in that I would have a hard time writing for this part. Like it wouldn't be exactly be a friendship in due to career and her personality. It would he that Y/N and Winter got along. Yeah sorry about doing it like this.