Summer/Velvet: How You Two Met

Summer: How You Two Met

I was making my way to my aunt's household through this blasted forest. Apparently it is on the other side, and to make things even worse the bullheads refuse to fly over it. Something about Grimm but hey at the very least they do transport my luggage.

Though all my grumbling was interrupted as I heard a distinct sound of gunfire. Running to the area I spot a white hooded person fall but not get up. The Beowolves were catching up.

Y/N: (pulls out weapon) Thank god it is only beowolves.

Aiming down sights I begin firing at them in quick succession making sure they do not get close to the figure. In the aftermath I quickly run down to see if they are alright.

Y/N: Okay, okay they are alright but knocked out. A little bloodied but alright. Great now I have to stay but she will not believe this is the reason why I am late. Let's see.

Judging by her weapons and attire I assume she is from Beacon. Heard of it but honestly I could care less seeing as I am not from here.

Y/N: Hmmm. She has to have a scroll. Maybe a teammate could come? Though all this does hinge on her not having it locked. Screw it.

Y/N checks the girl for a scroll. Finding it he turns it on and goes through the thing to find out that this girl is named Summer Rose.

Y/N: Summer Rose huh.

Checking through the scroll more Y/N sees a contact of interest. A person named Qrow so he calls them.

Qrow: (via scroll) Summer. Where are ya?

Y/N: (via scroll) I hate to break it to you but this isn't Summer.

Qrow: Why do you have her scroll then?! If you did something I will find you!

Y/N: Woah hold on. First I have to ask what is your relation to her?

Qrow: Teammate.

Y/N: Well in that case Summer in currently unconscious. She was running from Grimm. I think she was fighting more.

Qrow: No wonder why. Where are ya?

Y/N: I'll send my location and wait.

With that Y/N hangs up before he sends the location. Judging that this will take a long while he takes Summer and puts her against a tree. In the process he got a good look at her.

Y/N: Hmmm. She is pretty. Though no use in trying. No use as this is only a visit.

He wished he could at least be there when she wakes. Maybe a note could be the best course of action. Grabbing out a paper and pen Y/N began writing the message. Some time passes by and Y/N grabs his weapon.

Y/N: Who are you?!

Raven: I'm here for my teammate.

Y/N: (points weapon) You don't sound like Qrow.

Raven: That person would be my excuse of a brother.

Raven showed some photos that validates her claim that she is a teammate.

Y/N: Sorry about that but you know I had to get proof.

Raven: Understandable. I don't blame you.

Y/N: Can you give her this message? I feel bad for not being there when she wakes.

Raven: (takes the note) Okay. Wait...I never seen you in Beacon.