Ruby/Weiss: Realizing Feelings

Ruby: When She Realizes Her Feelings

Y/N was currently in his room writing in the journal of his. Knowing that something can happen in this line of work he decided to do so in the event of memory loss or remember what happened in general.

These past few months have been great! Made friends with the members in Team RWBY and JNPR, but then there is Ruby Rose. She is my first friend in this academy and the one that I grew particularly fond of. Hanging with Ruby has been great! She even got me my very own cloak so I baked her some cookies. Weiss was a tad bit angry at me as that meant she had to deal with a hyper Ruby. Though people could say that I basically like the girl. Now the thing is what if it fails? Things will go awkward and then I may be in the situation I was before.

Anyhow some odd things happened down the line like when they found out I was related to Ozpin. More accurately that he was one of my uncles. They asked why I never said anything about it and in my defense they never went in my visits. That did not stop the old man from acting hurt from this. I swear I saw that smug smile behind his coffee mug. Let's see how he really looks when I make one cookie that has too much salt for him. Maybe I will need my coffee mug when I do that. Wait I feel that my scroll is vibrating. It says something of lunch so I guess this is all. Probably should not have wrote that or this but oh well.

Y/N arriving at the cafeteria gets his tray and sits in his usual spot, next to Ruby. While he wasn't looking Ruby sneaked quick glances at
at Y/N and he did it as well. Blake noticing a pattern, taps Yang and secretly points it out. Yang nods and points it out to Weiss. Lunch ended and Y/N needed to go as he needed to ask something of JNPR. Something that has been on his mind lately.

Y/N: See you all later. Gotta talk to JNPR.

Yang: Cya later.

Blake: Bye Y/N.

Weiss: Bye.

Ruby: Bye. I'll miss you.

Y/N: Bye Ruby.

Despite saying their byes the two stared at one another for a little too long.

Weiss: Ahem. I thought you said you had a team to meet.

Y/N: Sorry, guess I spaced out.

Parting ways Y/N went to JNPR's room while Team RWBY their own room. The three had some questions for Ruby.

Blake: (closes door) Why didn't you tell that you like Y/N?

Yang: Hey! That was my part. I thought we were sisters Ruby.

Ruby: Y/N and I...are just really good friends.

Blake: (flips page from book) You paused.

Ruby: Weiss, back me up.

Weiss: Ruby, you know this is not my forte but even I can see the way you interact with each other.

Blake: You two have been inseparable lately. There was going to his room a lot.

Ruby: Y/N might be lonely. He is after all a one man team as he was late.

Blake: And the constant insistence on races after finding out he has a speed semblance?

Ruby: Who doesn't like races?

Blake: Didn't he throw a few races?

Yang: Oh yeah. Y/N said he just tripped on a pebble.

Ruby: Rocks is the bane of me while running. One second you're fine and the next bam! I'm on the floor.

Blake: (flips page) This isn't mentioning how you're really insistent. Then it usually leads to you being gone for the evening.