Blake/Winter: How You Two Met

Blake: How You Two Met

I was with my teammate, Teal, and right now we were doing our class homework.

Teal: Why do we even have homework in his class when all he does is talk about his past?

What I meant to say was that Teal was doing homework while I finished a while back. Yeah he was right about Port.

Y/N: (throws item) Here.

Teal: (catches item) Why are you giving me a tape recorder?

Y/N: Look it's a recording of his class since you forgot.

Teal: Why do you even have this in the first place?

Y/N: If he expects us to be able to listen to his long, drawn out stories well he is in the wrong. I swear at this point I feel like Port is retelling a few of his stories.

Teal: When did he talk about Peter and the smell of cabbage?

Y/N: Check the ten minute mark. Well have fun. I'm going to the library. Something I've been meaning to get.

Teal: Thanks for the recorder.

Y/N: Well don't break it as we'll need it for his classes to come.

Y/N leaves their team's room and went to the library. He already knew what book he had in mind. Reaching for the book he found that it wouldn't move as a female was also holding it as well. She reached for the same book on the other side of the shelf. Your eyes meet as you let her take the book. Seeing the situation you try to joke around.

Y/N: I thought this only happens in movies.

Silence follows and thinking your poor excuse of lightening the mood didn't work you were about to leave until she spoke.

Blake: You can read the book first.

Y/N: No you can. Truth be told I already read it but I was planning on reading it again.

Blake: Really, I was planning on also! A man with two souls, each fighting for control of his body. It's my favorite.

Y/N: Yeah. Did you know that the author was heavily inspired by the popular legend that is called, The One You Feed.

Blake: I didn't know. What is it about?

Y/N: There is two wolves and they're always fighting. One is that of darkness and despair, the other is light and hope. Which wolf wins? The one you feed. Well that is the simple way of the legend.

Blake: Huh. I would have never have known. The author is rather exclusive of his ideas.

Y/N: You should look at at the whole legend and maybe it will give you a new perspective. Well it was nice meeting you but I need to go back to my teammate.

Blake: Wait. How will I contact you when I am done reading the book?

Y/N: Right.

Y/N grabs out a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket. He writes out his scroll number.

Y/N: (hands paper) Here is my number. My name is Y/N L/N by the way.

Blake: Blake Belladonna.

After parting ways Blake went back. Going to her room she now had some research to do on this legend before reading. In her mind she is thinking at how she may have found someone similar to her.

Winter: How You Two Met

Frost and I were making our way to extract a couple of injured Atlas soldiers including the one who was suppose to be the rescue party. Now we aren't pilots by no means. In fact we were coming back from our own mission.

Frost: (via comms) This is Specialists Frost and L/N. We heard you need some help.

Winter: (via comms) Yes, there is a lot more insurgents that what was expected.

Frost: (via comms) Get into cover. Y/N and I will be firing below.

I started using the bullhead's weapon systems and fire at all those insurgents down below. It was relatively simple given that these enemies were simple foot soldiers. After the dust settle and we saw no enemies we landed.

Y/N: Frost, go and check for any injured.

Frost: Fine. Let's see what this ride has.

Frost left the cockpit but a female entered in. I was unsure who she was but now recognized that she was a Specialist as well.

Y/N: Specialist.

Winter: What took you so long?! We were almost overturned out there!

Y/N: Sit down as we are going back to base.

Winter complied and now all that was left was going back.

Y/N: You see Frost and I were returning from our own mission. We had to steal an enemy's bullhead.

Winter: Wait...You weren't the extraction team?

Y/N: No. What makes you say that? We were making our way way back to base until we did received an emergency signal requesting any assistance.

Winter: Well I'm sorry.

Y/N: It isn't even your fault. If there was any Atlas forces they wouldn't have arrived. Well in time anyways.

Winter: I have a question for you L/N. If you are a Specialist then how do you know how to pilot? It isn't taught in the academy.

Y/N: To answer that Frost and I took some lessons. We figured there would be the time when stealing an enemy's bullhead may just come in handy.

Winter: Winter Schnee. May I ask for your name as well?

Y/N audibly gulped as he didn't know she was Winter Schnee. The stories didn't match who she was.

Y/N: Y/N L/N.

Winter: Huh. I heard of you before. It was very enlightening.

Y/N: Who talked bad about me? Is her name Sapphire by any chance?

Winter: I think you misunderstood. What I meant was that I heard about some of your exploits during your past missions.

Y/N: Oh. Well be weary of Sapphire. We may have worked together but she likes doing that kind of thing.

Winter: Noted.

After arriving back to base Frost and a couple of the other soldiers helped those wounded. I was sitting at the bullhead taking a break but Winter was still here.

Winter: Well it was a pleasure meeting you L/N.

Y/N: I'm done for the day so it's Y/N.

Winter: Okay Y/N. I look forward to seeing you again.

Y/N: Do you have a preference of name?

Winter: Winter is fine.

Y/N: Well nice meeting you as well. Though I will say that now that I met you I find it hard to believe how they coined you the nickname Ice Queen.

Winter: I must admit I'm really glad that at least one person thinks that. Thank you.

Winter then left saying her byes. She wonder if this Sapphire was the reason for his belief of her.

Frost: (arrives) Thankfully there is nothing  serious. How was that talk of yours? You were talking through the whole ride.

Y/N: Well I think the stories aren't true. Now let's go.

Frost: Your turn to buy the drinks.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I know the drill.

Frost: You did stock up right?

Y/N: Fuck, I forgot. I'll meet you in at your place in thirty minutes.

Frost: Get some snacks while your at it then.
Maybe some wings also. You know what yeah get that as well.

Y/N: Fine.