Summer/Velvet: Becoming Friends

A/N: Okay, so I plan to have the scenarios of the Winter/Weiss ones cross sometimes. This means that nicknames are needed as you can guess why. In my experience this hasn't work but who knows.

Summer: Becoming Friends

Summer after she finish reading the note was left curious on who this Y/N L/N is. Looking down she panics as she realizes her emblem is missing.

Summer: Maybe it fell and Y/N got it. Okay, okay let's see.

Summer looks over the paper for any hint on where to find Y/N. Besides wanting to get her emblem she also wants to thank him. Luckily the writings Y/N mentioned had some sort of  address. Though as she glances at the time on her scroll Summer became disappointed as it was already late so she sadly can not go today.

Summer: Okay Summer just think of it as a positive. Tomorrow is a Saturday and you can make him something.

She immediately got excited by this prospect and decides to get ready for an early night of sleep. Her alarm woke her up but getting out
of bed she sees that all the beds were empty. Summer was curious on what the three might be doing but she had no time. She needed to prepare.

Hours passed and now Summer was walking to the listed address with a tupperware full of cookies. She almost thought about eating the cookies a couple of times but had to stop her-self. Arriving she knocks on the door only for an older woman to open the door.

Summer: Hello. I'm Summer and I'm here for a Y/N L/N. Do you know him?

Y/N's Aunt: Know him? I'm his aunt. Hold on a moment. (yells) Y/N, there is a beautiful girl who wants to see you!

Y/N: (yelling from somewhere in the house) Did you really have to say that?! Who can be here to see me if I just got here yesterday?

Y/N walks down the stairs and stops dead in his tracks as he sees Summer.

Summer: Soooo uhhh... you're the one who saved me yesterday?

Y/N's Aunt: So he was telling the truth. Well I'll be out of your way now so you can talk in the backyard.

Summer and Y/N slowly walked towards the backyard in complete silence. Y/N thought to yesterday when he thought that Summer was pretty. Summer on the other hand remember what she was exactly now doing sad alongside with what the aunt said.

Summer: Umm I got you this.

Summer quickly, pushes the tupperware. Y/N opened it to see cookies.

Y/N: (digs emblem out of pocket) So I found this by the way.

Summer: My emblem. Thank you!

Y/N: It fell on the floor. (takes bite of cookie) Mmmm. You made this? It's good.

Summer: Yes.

Y/N: Well these are the best I ever had.

Y/N's Aunt: So her baking is better?!

Y/N: I don't know! It's only cookies and stop snooping! (sighs)

Summer: That was interesting.

Y/N: Yeah well as they my family say I'm at the age where I'm suppose to have someone. Wait...Where are my manners. Do you want a drink or something?

Summer: No, but can you tell me about the things that happened yesterday?

Y/N: Okay. You see I was heading to visit my Aunt, but as I was making my way over there I spotted you getting chased by some Grimm. Beowolves to be exact. You looked battered as I went to get a closer look at you to make sure that you were alright. Pulled out the scroll of yours and called Raven. Then some time pass by and she arrives.