Summer/Velvet: Different Scenarios

A/N: There will be a few chapters where this happens. If this pops up in the future expect that that as I cannot think of the title but will simply show it in this.

Summer: Getting Together

Y/N was in bed just staring at the ceiling as at the moment there wasn't much. Hearing the knock on his door he excitedly opens it as he thought it was Summer. Who else would it be when he was only there for one day so far and not know anyone else?

Y/N: Summer!

Raven: Raven. You know the teammate?

Y/N: Oh yeah. Nice meeting you.

Raven: Well since you are new here Summer thought it would be a great idea if you were to meet our team.

Y/N: Lead the way.

Following Raven they walked until they were out of school grounds. Well more into an area not really traveled by students. The two stops as they see two other people. Raven left as she needed to help Summer calm herself down.

Qrow: So your Y/N. The one who made my sister into a messenger bird. Thanks. Name is Qrow.

Y/N: If that's what you call it. You could say it was a messenger Qrow.

Tai: Aye, I see what you did there! Name is Tai by the way.

Y/N: You look like you like going up close and personal.

Tai: Guilty as charge.

Qrow: (hands you a flask) You drink or is that Atlas upbringing too good for it?

Y/N: (drinks some) Actually in Atlas I am old enough to. Usually wine though. Had some of the harder stuff during family celebrations.

Qrow: Well if we can't get along then we will after a few drinks. I always felt that you truly get to know a person like that. Though sorry for your loss.

Y/N: My loss?

Tai: Bowling.

Y/N: Yeah. The man even had the audacity to ask if I needed the rail guards up. I know I did lose quite horribly but I would rather keep my pride intact. Get my meaning?

Tai: Tell me about it. Some people asked if I needed to go to the kid's basketball hoops.

Y/N: Though it was a fun time.

Qrow: Spemaing of time we got to go. Listen, I am going to need you to stay until Summer comes. Got that?

Y/N: Okay.

Tai: Stay frosty.

Y/N: One more thing. Summer told me about you two and I actually brought something you two would like. A drink you two will definitely enjoy that you can only get in Atlas. Come on to my room later.

Peaking Qrow's interest this act basically now solidified the friendship.

Qrow: Guess we will be drinking buddies.

Tai: Can't wait.

Y/N waits for awhile until she finally made it. He noticed that she walked slow. It was slow enough that Y/N wondered if she may of had something on her mind. Then again there was that accident he needs to say.

Summer: Hi Y/N.

Y/N: Uhh Summer so I got news you may not like. I was visiting some cousins and my aunt has been spreading news that we are together.