Summer/Velvet: Arguments

Summer: Getting Into an Argument

Summer and Y/N were staring at each other until Qrow walked in interrupting them.

Qrow: Alright. What did I just walk into?

Arms crossed Summer turns away to look at Qrow, explaining herself.

Summer: I'm not talking to Y/N.

Y/N: She's giving me the silent treatment.

Summer: Qrow, tell Y/N that it was wrong of him to yell when I lost a part.

Qrow: Hold up. What's happening?

Y/N: So I was making this desk for Summer and she was in charge of keeping track of the parts. Well we're missing one part. I'm kinda pissed off as I have been looking for it for the past hour.

Qrow: Don't these projects come with an extra part?

Summer: We don't know where it is either.

Y/N: I'm leaving.

Summer: Where are you going?!

Y/N: I'm getting myself a drink. Looking at this desk is making me want to destroy it.

A week passed by and this situation has not gotten any better. You two haven't spoken to each other not even once opting to talk in the third person. Despite all of this you two still spent time with each other but it was not the same as how it would be.

Just four days ago you walked up to her room and knocked on the door. Tai answered.

Tai: What up.

Y/N: Give this bag of cookies to Summer. I made them for her.

Tai: Uhhh do you want me to give her some sort of message or something?

Y/N: That I love her but still pissed.

Tai: Okay.

Two more days passed by and you woke up, looking around the room groggily.

Y/N: Morning... Oh wait Summer isn't here and no one else lives in this room.

Looking to your right to grab your scroll you strangely saw breakfast and a note. Grabbing the note you read how she still loves you but she is still angry.

Today you were in Team STQR's room doing some classwork.

Y/N: Can someone pass a pencil?

Summer: Will someone loose it?

Raven: Stop the silent fighting.

Summer: We aren't fighting.

Raven: Oh really Summer. Then when was the last time you two talked to each other?

Summer: Uhhh....

Raven: Exactly. You have been acting like a child.

Summer: Hey!

Raven: And Y/N hadn't been making the situation any better.

Y/N: I will not deny it.

Raven: To top it off most of the week only had you two talk through writing. And for what?

Suddenly Tai walks. Crouching on the floor he acts like he found something.

Tai: Hey, I found this screw.