Yang/Emerald: Getting Together

A/N: Alright, well this is going to be the last scenario. As I said in the past after this I am going to a various female x reader one shots. Rwby will be done on it but it will not be the main thing. One franchise I have been getting into recently is Pokémon so expect that being the first one if you visit it.

Yang: How You Two Get Together

Giving a final punch to a punching bag, Yang, brakes the bag off its ceiling mount.

Yang: This is the fifth bag!

Sighing she decides to end her training and return back to her room. Yang was in a big stump right now concerning you. After the whole episode with Nora a few days back in the cafeteria. The more she thought to it the more she realize that Nora was right. She did have a crush on you. This was strange to her as normally it was the opposite. Guys in the past tried asking her out to no success. Yang had a policy that she had to know them and that Ruby had to give the A-OK. This way it meant she did not date any creeps.

Weiss: (sees Yang enters the room) You're back awfully early.

Yang: I broke the bag.

With that said Yang goes to the bathroom. A few minutes later Ruby and Blake enters.

Weiss: And you two are late.

Blake: We may have gotten a bit sidetracked on our return.

Ruby: Convincing Y/N turns out was harder than we thought. He asked a lot of questions about the letter. Like why would Yang write a letter when there's scrolls?

Weiss: Whatever, let's get on with this so I won't have to deal with Yang's frustration.

Ruby: You know Weiss, I'm surprised you were the one who thought of this.

Weiss: How is it hard to think that I care for my teammates?!

Blake: The way you worded it not too long ago doesn't help.

Weiss: Noted. Anyhow, we know that Yang and Y/N like each other but are too scared to admit it. I put Y/N's fake letter on her bed.

Ruby: Ooh. Wait, Weiss, did you make your handwriting worse to make it convincing?

Weiss: As much as it pains me, yes. Let's go before Yang comes back.

Ruby: TO THE HIDING SPOT!

Weiss: Shhh! Are you trying to ruin this?

Ruby: Sorry.

The three members leave with thirty minutes passing with Yang getting out.

Yang: Guys?! I heard yelling?

Scanning the room Yang saw her teammates gone. Changing she then hops onto her bed but felt something.

Yang: (grabbing letter behind her back) Huh. What's this?

Reading the contents of the letter Yang gets up and bolts to behind of the academy. Now, on the other hand you were doing the same. Spotting Yang you wave her over. Though it took all of your courage as you two just stood there awkwardly.

Meanwhile hiding behind some bushes Weiss was starting to get annoyed at how long this was taking.

Weiss: That's it.

Ruby: What?

Standing up and walking over you two were confused seeing Weiss.

Yang: Weiss?

Weiss: I am tired of seeing this. It has gotten to the point where it is effecting my life.

Blake: (to Ruby) See. Weiss words things rather badly.

Weiss: I heard you Blake!

Y/N: Blake? Is Ruby there too?

Ruby: (pops out of bush) Hi Y/N?

Y/N: What's going on?

Weiss: What is going on is that both you and Yang like each other. Now, I am going back to the bush to give you two some privacy.

Watching as Weiss walks back to the bushes only to trip into it you look to Yang.

Y/N: Uhhh is that true?

Yang: (sighs) Yeah.

Y/N: Oh, thank god. Yes!

Yang: Well since Weiss let the cat out of the bag for me do you want to go out?

Y/N: Sure.

Yang: Good, because I'm starving after my training.

Y/N: BLTs but hold the l and the t and just add more bacon?

Yang: You're talking my language.

Walking off hand in hand Yang teammates watch on.

Ruby: You know what this means?

Blake: What?

Weiss: We did not agree to this.

Ruby: Operation to get my sister/teammate and Y/N together is a success!

Blake: We really need to think up of actual operation names.

Weiss: Don't encourage her!

Emerald: How You Two Get Together

Doing such a bold move to Emerald yesterday you expect her to go to your house first thing tomorrow, and as expected a knock was heard at your door except but it was left unanswered by you. Thinking you must be busy she waits a few minutes before she grew impatient and forces it open only to be met with an empty room except for a small table and a note on it.

Grabbing the note and reading it, it went on about how you have to leave as you got too much attention on you. How you have been meaning to do this awhile now but she's the reason she held off on it. Though you want her to come with and that's how you'll know her answer.

Emerald: Phew, I still have an hour.

Now there you were at an airport waiting to see if Emerald would come. You were rather unsure given how wrapped up she is around Cinder's finger. Waiting until it was the last possible moment you were about to stand up until you saw Emerald.

Y/N: So you're coming with me?

Emerald: No. I want you to stay.

Y/N: I already have too much attention. Especially after that slip up.

Emerald: Work with us. Cinder is always complaining about reliable allies.

Y/N: Fine.

Emerald: Trust me, she'll see that you'll be a valuable addition to the team.

Happy by your answer you gave Emerald did something rather unexpected, grabbing your hand. You two walking to the safe house.

You only agreed because Emerald telling you
to stay told you Cinder's control over her was more than you thought. As such if this meant you had to work for her to eventually one day show Emerald this you will. The only up side being that is that you can finally pay Roman a visit and show you're alive. That and you can still visit Amethyst and Squish.