Yang/Emerald: How You Two Met

Yang: How You Two Met

Outside in Beacon's courtyard Yang was out enjoying her weekend, or rather she was but her friends was busy. Stuck with nothing to do she was just throwing a ball up in the air only to catch it seconds later. Though in one of the throws it did not come back down.

Yang: You gotta be kidding me! First all of my friends is busy including Ruby and now this!

In frustration Yang punches the tree but the ball didn't come down. About to punch this
tree once again Yang stops as her arm rears back as she couldn't get in detention again. Glynda wouldn't be happy to hear on exactly why she punched a tree down.

Yang: (looks around) Uhhh can anyone give me a hand?

At that moment an arm in thrown at her and she ducks, dodging it.

Y/N: (walking up) I can do you one better. I can give you my arm.

Now normally she would laugh at this but seeing as how a literal entire arm was just thrown at her seconds ago Yang was more confused more than anything.

Y/N: Nothing? Wow, tough crowd.

Yang: What was that?!

Y/N: My arm. Can you give it to me? I can
use my left hand but it wouldn't feel Right.

Not hearing a single word from her you grew disheartened. Grabbing your arm you left.

Y/N: (talking to yourself) Stupid Y/N. Really! It wouldn't feel right. (sighs) Great, guess dad was right after all about not to not introduce myself this way.

Yang: Wait!

Y/N: (turns around excitedly) Yeah?

Yang: I gotta hand it to you for those puns.

Y/N: You like puns too?

Yang: I'm a pundit. You know it's nice to
meet someone who appreciates the art of puns.

Y/N: Most people only enjoy it when they're the ones making it but as soon as they hear them then all of a sudden they groan.

Yang: I know right! It's like they think it's a pun-ishment.

Y/N: Yup. Being pun-reasonable.

Laughing for a bit Yang decided to ask the obvious question.

Yang: Your arm?

Y/N: I'm new here so how about this. You give me a tour and I tell you the story.

Yang: Deal.

Y/N: Your ball?

Yang: Eh, who cares.

Giving you the tour you two eventually arrive to what would be your room. Stepping inside she sits down on your bed.

Yang: Now the story.

Y/N: You know most people would be afraid to ask me that. They feel like it would bring back bad memories.

Yang: Well does it because I can stop?