chapter three

Ross POV

"Batter up!" Rocky yells and throws the vase at Dylan.

The vase crashes and Riker, Ryland and I cheer and yell from the pool table.

"Hey!" We all turn towards the doorway to see a girl. A really, really, REALLY gorgeous girl. You know how everyone has a picture in their brain about what the most perfect girl looks like. Well this is her. Not exactly but practically the same.

"Heads up?" Dylan questions and runs towards the door. She stands in front, not looking impressed at all.

"Nup. Turn around and clean it up. Dad will be home soon. Man, why you gotta do this on the first day? I owe Brad $10 now." She sighs and turns around to walk out as Dylan apologises.

"You wanna go? I know you wanna." She turns around and slowly smiles grabbing it. Wow. That smile is so cute. Look at those dimples. Wait? Why am I fangirling? I am Ross Lynch. Yea, sure. I am a romantic but I don't even know this girl.

My thoughts were cut off by her swinging the bat with no fear. Damnnnn. We cheer and I am impressed.

"OOOHH nice hit baby sis." Dylan yells.

Wait baby sis? You would not have known. Dylan is quite tall and broad with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. Whereas this girl is quite shorter, with brown wavy hair and green eyes and they just don't look the same at all.

She walkss off and not gonna lie she is slim thicc. That's right I said thicc.

"Dude. Your sister is hot." Rocky said, while picking up the larger pieces of broken china.

"Definitely." Ryland and I agree together and laugh.

"Guys! That's weird. It's Dylan's sister. How would you feel if-"

"Nah! Don't stress. We get it all the time. But don't even think about getting any ideas."

"We?" I ask curious about it. Maybe she has a boyfriend. She definitely does, that's why she owes Brad $10. Brad is her boyfriend.

"Yeah. We. We are a family of 6 kids. 5 boys and 1 girl. Not including my dad obviously. But you shouldn't be scared of me. It's James who you need approval from, if you can get it. He is the oldest and definitely the most protective."

Okay. Now I am a bit scared. 5 brothers? I mean Rydel has 4 but we are practically her puppets. We aren't too protective. We finish cleaning up and as we walk in we hear that same voice yelling across the floor.

"BOOM! I JUST WHIPPED YO ASS AT CALL OF DUTY! AGAIN! SUCK IT!"

"That would be the woman herself. Even though she is the only girl, Audrey is definitely the furthest thing from a girl. Our younger brother Max is more girly." He laughs, as we follow him into the kitchen.

Audery? I really like that name.

Audrey POV

"BOOM! I JUST WHIPPED YO ASS AT CALL OF DUTY! AGAIN! SUCK IT!" I scream.

Max glares at me. "Reset the game." He walks out suspiciously and I am confused but reset the game anyways and then I hear. "ATTACK!"

I turn around but soon my eye sight is fully gone, as boys jump onto me. I am fully under all my thick ass brothers.

"Get off me you fat oafs." I breathe out, struggling a lot.

They get off me laughing, nudging me and messing up my hair. I sit up with a fake angry face and see that all those boys from before were still here.

"Alright. I am going to shower because all you boys stink and being captured under that all makes me want to cleanse myself." I get up, retying my bun and walking up the stairs.

"Alright. Shower for us too." James yells at the bottom. Gah. My brothers are so funny. I walk into one of the shared bathrooms, put on some music and started showering.

"WE ARE GETTING PIZZAS BECAUSE DAD ISN'T HOME YET!" I hear from the other side of the door.

"OKAY! DRIVE SAFE AND DON'T FORGET TO GET DAD ONE!"

Ross POV

"Okay got all the pizza orders but someone has to stay here to make sure that Audrey will be okay." James walking towards the door with car keys in his hand.

There is silence.

"I will take one for the team." I said. Plus maybe this can be the start to some special between us.

"Alright. No funny business Ross and if there is...you will regret it." James said with a dead face. Yep. Definitely scared. Definitely over protective.

"James. Stop! Can we at least become friends with these people first?" I think Max said. All these people confuse me, but I will get the hang of it. All the boys run out and I walk over to the lounge and watch the movie that was on, which was 10 things I hate about you. Have to admit. Heath Ledger. SEXY. After about 20 minutes, I hear footsteps down the staircase and Audrey walks in with a towel wrapped around her hair and body.

"Oh My GOD!" She yells.

"Ahh!"

"What the fuck?"

"James...uhhh.." I just stand there stunned. How is this happening? This stunning woman who I want to woe, is practically naked in front of me. "James told me to stay here, just in case. To protect you." I was pretty proud at the last part.

"Of course he did and please I can protect myself superman." She laughs and walks out throwing up a peace sign.

She truly is incredible. I mean I haven't even spent that much time with her but I know already she is an incredible human. Sure looks are a plus but she seems like she knows herself and will fit into my family perfectly. I mean...it wouldn't really matter because she is just like a friend. Nothing more yet.

My thoughts are cut off by her jumping over the couch next to me and smirking at me.

"Sup." She looks at me all smug.

"Nothing much. Surprised you got some clothes on though." She laughs and pushes me over lightly.

"So Mr Superman. Have you got a name or do I gotta keep calling you superman?" She said laying back on the couch and putting her feet up next to me, shutting off the tv.

"As much as I do like the nickname. My name is Ross. Ross Lynch." I start worrying. Overtime I say my name, people see me as a celebrity again, not for who I actually am.

"Cool. I like that name. Ross. Rossssssssss. Rossy. Rossuperman." She laughs continuing to make silly nicknames. She didn't react. She doesn't know me. YES.

"WE'RE HOME!" We hear yelling from the front door.

Audrey sits up and our faces were so close, we could feel each others breaths. Is this it? Am I meant to kiss her? Should I kiss her? "Come on Superman. I am hungry." She giggles and walk out into the kitchen.

Hey. I really like this nickname. I really like this girl, differently to all the other girls who I have had come into my life. Every other girl is all over me from the start. Wants my body. Wants my music. Wants me. But this one just saw me as another boy. But this time I don't want to be another boy. I want her to want me. I have to figure out how though. Be tactical or else James will have my head.