chapter thirty nine

Audrey POV

"I know I said I would go back to Brooklyn, while you were filming but I love being home." I pout, watching him get dressed for the day, while I lay in bed still.

"Oh really? And who thought of that idea?" He sarcastically says, laughing and rolling his eyes, while buttoning his shirt up.

"I know. I know." I laugh, grabbing my phone from my night stand and scrolling through Instagram.

Ross moves to the bathroom, to brush his teeth and comb through his hair, before walking to my side of the bed, and looking down on me.

"Yes?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Come on. Get up you lazy doof." He says, straddling me, knocking the breathe out of me.

"Urgh. You are crushing any form of uterus that is in my body." I huff out, struggling to talk.

"Well apologise for the children waiting in there for me." He giggles leaning down kissing me.

"Shut up and get off." I laugh, using all my might to turn over, so he lands on the bed next to me.

"Guess what?" Ross asks, moving up to my face.

"What?" I ask over excitedly, draping my arms onto his shoulders.

"Today. We are going to have an amazing day, with my family and it is going to be so fun. Then we are going to come home to your family and I am going to make dinner for everyone and it will be the perfect day." He says childishly, making me smile large.

"I am so excited." I say moving closer to him and placing my lips to his.

We hold the kiss for a while, feeling each other's smile's against one another's lips. I hum against his lips, pulling his neck in closer to me and I can tell he is surprised, but enjoys the gesture. I move the duvet off me and wrap a leg around his hip. He moves to ontop of me, deepening the kiss and I wrap the other leg around him.

A knock at the door, causes our lips to separate and Ross move off the bed quickly, as if we are teenagers not wanting our parents to catch us making out. I giggle sitting up and see Brad opening the door with Vader in hand. Of course, we had to bring him with us. He is absolutely adorable.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Dad wanted me to let you know, before I left for school, that breakfast is in the fridge. Also Vader keeps trying to follow me out the door." He laughs, bringing Vader onto the bed and I immediately grab the adorable dog, kissing him all over, "Also Ross why are you on the floor?"

"Just...stretching." He says casually, making me laugh and shake my head.

"Okay, well I am off to school. Bye." He says, walking out of my room and closing the door.

"Daddy is a weirdo, isn't he Vader?" I pout at the dog, holding him in front of my face.

"Mmm daddy?" Ross says sexually, moving back onto the bed.

"Shut up. Never will I ever call you that when we are making love." I giggle, getting off the bed and moving towards my bathroom.

"Damn baby. You are fine." Ross comments towards my bare ass and I turn back around, seeing him lick his lips, making me roll my eyes.

I quickly have a shower, cleaning and shaving everything before walking back into my room looking for an outfit, with a towel wrapped around my body. I feel Ross' arms wrap around my body and his lips gently moving up and down my shoulder and neck.

"I get it. I am naked and an incredibly attractive woman, but we also have to meet your family in like 40 minutes and it's a 10 minute drive." I giggle, taking a casual dress off the rack and placing it onto my bed.