chapter thirty eight

Audrey POV

"Hey babe do you want another glass?" Ross asks, getting up with his empty beer bottle.

"Yes please. Thank you hun." I say and he grabs my glass, kissing my temple along the way.

Currently we are sitting down having dinner with what seems like everyone, on this universe. We have my family, with James', Dylan's and Max's girlfriend's families, with Liam having one of his mates and Brad having what seems like the whole basketball team. Ross' family, including cousins is also here with everyone's partner. Let's just say there is a lot of food sitting on the table right now.

"I want to make a toast." Dad says, standing up with his red wine filled glass and Ross gets back in time with my rosé and his beer.

"We have had an amazing couple of years and I am so glad to have us all back together. I am
also so excited to celebrate with you all at our babies wedding coming up." Dad says to me looking at me, causing everyone else to.

I turn to Ross and we both smile widely at each other and he kisses me on the cheek. I giggle and squirm at the ticklish form of contact. He places his hand back on my thigh and we both turn back to my father.

"In three months time, another Lynch and the first Logan will be brought together to finalise their forever love and who knows what is going to come after that. I am watching you Ross." Dad jokes making all of us laugh lightly and Ross raises his free arm up in surrender.

"So enjoy your meals everyone and eat as much as you can because we do not have that much room in our fridge. Cheers." Dad laughs raising his glass.

"Cheers!" We all yell and everyone gets up to grab their food, while Ross and I wait till the line dies down a bit.

"We are getting married in 3 months." He whispers, turning my chin to face him.

"We are. I am so excited." I whisper back, kissing his lips softly.

"You excited for your hens night?" Ross jokes kissing me again.

"I am ready to party but not for a Magic Mike act." I laugh shaking my head, "Who knows what Faith has in store?"

"You don't need a Magic Mike act. I am right here." He says, making us both laugh.

We go up and grab food from the different dishes and I head to the girls, while Ross heads to my brothers and his brothers talking together, kissing each other goodbye. I sit down and the girls immediately put the attention onto me.

"Okay. Now that you are here. When are you free to finish off all the wedding details?" Rydel asks excitedly.

"Can we at least wait until I have had a night to sleep first?" I joke, putting some of Stormie's mashed potatoes in my mouth and then moan in pleasure.

"Fine then tomorrow, we are meeting at Stormie's and getting it done." Kyla says and everyone squeals, widening my eyes at Stormie.

"It will take multiple days guys and I know that Audrey would still love to spend some time with her brothers while they are all here. So maybe we should wait a couple of days?" Stormie says, understanding my sign for help.

"Fine." Rydel sighs, making me laugh.

We finish off our dinner and say goodbye to everyone. Ross, Rocky, Ryland, James and Dylan are going out for some drinks so I kiss my fiancé goodbye and get ready for bed. I go to my bed and try to get comfortable, but can't seem to fall asleep. Oh no. I am not dependent on Ross to fall asleep. I can fall asleep on my own.

After 1 hour of restless wrestling, I come to the realisation that I can't fall asleep on my own. I open my my laptop and begin watching some random movie. The movie finishes and I turn on my phone to see it is almost 1am and I know Ross will be home soon and on time, my door opens slowly, revealing Ross, trying to be quiet.