chapter twenty-nine

Audrey POV

After brunch, I sober up a bit as we all watch a movie and play card games. It hits 6PM we decide to get ready. The boys getting changed in Faith's room and the girls changing in mine. I grab my outfit from the closet, which Faith practically forced me to buy. It was not cheap, but somehow Faith took over my brain for that whole 4 hours we were at the mall.

We do our makeup and hair, jamming out to really cliché girly songs. Again, who would have guessed. I guess without being surrounded by the boys 24/7, I got a bit of time to figure out who I actually am as a person.

"Oh shit. Audrey be looking sexy as fuck!" Ray shouts and I turn around, striking a pose. Faith, Amber, Ray and Dustin's girlfriend, May cheer and I continue to strike poses. I giggle and we walk out to the kitchen, seeing the boys playing another games of cards.

They turn around looking shocked and then begin applauding and calling my name. I laugh and put my fake tiara back on. I want everyone to know it is my birthday, from the other side of the club. I look at the counter and see a bottle of my favourite vodka with a velvet bow wrapped around it.

I run up to it screaming out of excitement and hug the bottle. "Alright I know ya'll think it's shit but in true Audrey Logan manner. Let's do some shots!" I yell opening the bottle. They all laugh and grab the six set of shot glasses.

Amber, Faith, Ray, Cole and Dustin stand on my side of the counter graving a glass. I count down and we all take the shot. Everyone scrunches their noses but I cheer.

"Yea. You can keep that bottle to yourself." Cole says sassily, pretending to gag. I roll my eyes and take another shot straight from the bottle.

"Alright photo shoot time because we all
look sexy." Ray says grabbing her phone and we head down to the street to take some photos.

I look at all my friends outfits, approving them. Seeing the girls all dressed up slutty but not too  slutty because we still have lingering winter weather. All the boys are wearing trousers and button ups. Cole standing out like a sore thumb with a matching baby pink blazer set.

After photos I post one on my instagram, because I look like a badass bitch and immediately it blew up with likes and comments.

(all photos coming up are going to have different girls but keep the way you imagined Audrey to look like in mind with these pictures.)

rydelr5, amberlee and 50,882 others liked this post

audreylogan: just a 21 year old girl, stealing her best friend's purse. also who stole my tiara?

rydelr5: okay queen 🔥🔥
              audreylogan: thanks bae
allisalovesyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
faithb: why you gotta tease like that? 😈
             audreylogan liked the comment
r5stan: you are so pretty!! have a good birthday!
lesleyr5er: me waiting for ross to comment...
jameslogan: stay safe! 
                      audreylogan: i will!
stormier5: OH MY STARS ⭐️ 😍
                    audrey liked the comment
raudreyforever: ross where you be at?
amberlee: go bestie. that's my bestie
                  audreylogan: take your purse back!
colereath: i got your tiara HA HA!
                  audreylogan: 😡
rossr5: a princess always needs a tiara