chapter twenty-six

Audrey POV

"Wait. Did you just say what I think you said?" Suddenly he is full of energy, sitting up excitedly.

"Yes. I love you." I said shocked giggling.

"Holy shit. I love you too. I love you so much." He pecks me repeatedly.

I laugh in between the kisses and pull him back onto me.

This night was a passionate loving night. The talk with my friends, made me realise that I do really love Ross. Everything about him. His courage, positivity, love, passion, values. Everything.

We fall asleep, with our arms and legs tangled together.

--

I wake up to my phone buzzing on the bedside table. I see Stormie's contact come up and answer.

"Hey, sissy! Just wanted to wake you up because your flight is in 2 hours." I hear Stormie's voice and people yelling on the other side of the phone.

"Thanks Stormie. We will see you guys soon." I hang up and look to see the time. 7:02AM. I turn to look at Ross rubbing his eyes and stretching. I smile and fall into his chest, as he tightly wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Good morning princess. My gorgeous, lovely, incredible, sexy princess."

"Good morning bubs. We have to be at the airport in an hour. So let's get up." I push away from up and head to the shower. He smacks my bare ass on the way and laughs.

We get changed and head to the airport, going through the whole system, that we went through two days ago. Before we know it, we are reunited with everyone, playing basketball outside the venue.

"Bam! Suck it losers!" I yell in Rocky's face, pushing him back.

"No fair! Everyone knows that Audrey's team always wins." Ross whines.

"Yea. Sorry about it but also not because we won!" Riker yells and we jump into the air, chest-bumping.

"Showtime in 1 hour guys!" Mark yells from the venue's door.

We all go back to the bus, to grab a change of clothes and head to the change room. Their pre-show playlist is playing over the speakers. They are all dancing and jumping around, as I take photos of Rydel.

Ross comes up to me and spins me around, pulling me over to dance with him. I see Will filming us and decide to give him some footage that the shippers will love. I pull him closer and rest our foreheads together, mouthing the lyrics of That's What I Like by Bruno Mars. He dips me and kisses me lightly.

After the show, all the boys and I play a couple of games of hearts, as Rydel watches Vampire Diaries in her bunk. Slowly the boys go to bed and Rocky, Ross and I are left laughing over some random youtube video. We head to bed and squish into the tiny bunk again. Like we will do for the next several months.

--

4 months of touring later

Today is Ross and I's 6 month anniversary. These past 4 months of touring have been exhausting but incredible overall. I am not used to this lifestyle, as much as the others. I am slowly getting used to it but I am ready to rest up.

We are back in L.A. tonight and I am staying with my family for this next week, then heading with their family to Europe. They are performing at the Greek Theatre tonight and I can tell they are all excited. Ross told me that growing up they saw all their concerts in this theatre, so I can only imagine how much of a surreal moment this will be for them.