chapter fourty-five

Water is flying everywhere, lights are circling the stage and everyone is dancing. Ross turns to me smiling and waves for me to come on. I point at the belly pouting, but he runs over anyway, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me on with him.

"It's the baby mumma!" Rydel says over on one of the microphones and the music suddenly changes to Starrkeisha' Baby Mama song.

I instantly break into laughter and hear the crowd scream loudly, making me cover my ears a bit. Everyone moves out of the way, so I am centre stage, forcing me to dance to the song.

Drop it down, drop it down down low
Do the baby mama when I step out on the floor

I slowly slut drop down to the floor, putting aside all the pain in my ankles, for this one moment. I look around and see Rydel, Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ryland and Ellington also dropping down, like I am, dancing along.

Baby daddy broke better hope he hit the lotto
Yeah my belly big, but I'm lookin like a model
See me in the club and I'm goin full throttle
Twerk right, twerk left

I look over to Ross, extending my arm out and he grabs it, dancing with me, which consists of awkward jumping and hip swaying. Ross takes his sunglasses off the top of his head and put them on me when it says the work 'club' and we both pose, with our arms crossed and back to back, looking like gangsters.

I turn my back further to him, slightly move my hips/ butt back and forth. Leaning down lightly and doing a rough twerk on Ross' groin area and he turns to the audience looking shocked, but moves his hips along with it.

If she a baby mama (go head)
She gone do that baby mama (work)

Everyone moves to me and we are all rubbing the belly in time with the beat and nodding along. Once the song stops, we all freeze in "gangsta" poses and the crowd screams. Laughing, I shake my head and head over to Ross. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into his incredibly sweaty and sticky chest.

"You are my sexy baby mama." Ross says, grabbing his sunglasses off the top of my head and putting it on him.

"Hell yeah." I say back and kiss his nose.

We all wave, as we walk off the stage and hear the screams continue to roar. Ross keeps his hands on my hips, walking behind me.

"What a great show! LET'S PARTY!" Riker yells and all the crew cheers.

I look over to Rydel and we give each other the same expression, where our eyebrows are raised and our lips are pursed into a small smile. We both laugh, shaking our heads and we move back to their change rooms, packing up their belongings.

"Are you going out with the boys?" I ask Ross as he looks at his aeroplane game on his laptop, before closing it.

"Will you be okay if I do?" He replies.

"I will be fine babe. Go and party. You only have a week left on tour." I laugh, grabbing his hand as we walk back to the bus.

"Yes, which means the babies are so close to popping out." He says concerningly.

"Ross. I will be fine. If they haven't come yet, they won't till after tour." I reply seriously and sit down on the couch.