chapter twenty four

Audrey POV

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell as we run from one of the venues to the tour bus.

There are people all around us, reaching out, stroking and grabbing all of us running through. There are security guards pushing the crowds back. They are all screaming the band's name and mine as well.

We are currently on the U.S summer tour, the band is performing practically every night, at huge outdoor venues. Each night there are water fights and after the concerts, there are people lining up outside the bus or held back by gates. Either way, no matter where we go, this reaction is experienced everywhere we go.

"Where's Audrey?" I hear as I walk on the bus and I turn the corner to see all the boys stripped down to their underwear already.

"I am here!"

Ross walks up to me, grabs my waist and spins me around slowly. I pull back slightly and we stare into each other's eyes. We share a slow kiss and I can feel him smile underneath my lips.

"You did amazing. Now get off me, I cannot stand your sweaty body." I giggle trying to unwrap his arms around me, but become unsuccessful, just having his arms tighten around me more.

"No. Don't even try to." He nuzzles his head into my neck further.

"Ross, get off her." Stormie says squeezing next to us.

The bus is very cramped all the time and so are the bunks. Ross refuses to sleep without me, even if I try to sleep in my assigned bunk, he just gets in there with me anyway. We ended up putting our bags in that bunk since there is no use in me fighting.

Everyone warned me that Ross sleeps talk and is the messiest and wow...weren't they correct in saying that. If he didn't have Stormie or me around, he would literally be sleeping on a pile of sweaty clothes. The sleep talking as well, I am semi-used to because we have spent a couple of nights together but some nights I wake up to him speaking gibberish directly into my ear.

"Alright. Rydel, Audrey, Savannah and I have dibs on the back area, so boys, figure yourselves out for the night." Stormie says throughout the bus. Ross groans and walk towards the bunk area.

Savannah, Riker's girlfriend, is joining us for this leg of the tour and then staying in L.A. once we leave for Europe. I am lucky that I haven't got a job or have study plans for this year because I would not want to give away the opportunity to travel the world with my best friends.

I walk past the bunks and peek into Ross and I's top bunk to see him on his computer, playing his aeroplane game that he is obsessed with. He turns towards me and smiles sheepishly, closing his laptop.

"Hello princess." He says, turning on his side.

"Hey. Are you and the boys going out tonight?" I comb my hand through his hair, which has grown out quite a bit.

Stormie and he have had fights over cutting his hair, which I have to jump into, saying that Ross doesn't want to therefore he shouldn't have to.

"I think so. That all good?" He asks.

"Of course. Do you want me to stay up till you get back?" Sometimes he likes us to get into bed together so that we wake up at the same time, the next day. Also, we are watching Game of Thrones together and generally the only time we get to watch it, is before bed.

"Nah. Go to bed when you are tired."

"Alrighty. Stay safe and have fun. Can you pass me my pyjamas?" He grabs my clothes that were tucked away in the corner and I quickly change into them.