𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭

Pairings: Not applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

After hanging out with Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy for as long as they had done, they weren't surprised that they found themself in a situation like this yet again. It happened very often in their life. It was like they couldn't escape the chaos that the boys brought upon them every single day of their life. It wasn't like they were complaining, I guess you could say that they somewhat enjoyed the time that they spent with them. It made their life a lot more interesting and it was fun.

However, when their idea of 'fun' sprouted from ideas that were most definitely not well thought-out, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel like they should've thought twice when doing things like this. Because getting scolded by Wilbur or another one of the adults was almost inevitable, and when it would happen, they would just need to sit back and take it.

But when the moment is happening, it's best to just sit back and relax. They knew that they were gonna get told off for it either way, and they knew that they didn't have the power to stop that. So why not just enjoy the moment at hand? It would be better than just laying back and being sour. It's good to live a little, right?

"These motherfuckers are racing down the hotel halls!" (Y/n) yelled down the corridor, their phone was tucked underneath their thumb as they were recording the situation at hand. The door that they were running towards opened to show Wilbur and Ranboo, both equally as confused to what was happening, but they caught up with the event as soon as they heard the sound of carts slowly getting louder as a large silhouette began wheeling in their direction.

One of the carts that were used to carry people's luggage was now being used to push Tommy and Tubbo down the halls. While Tubbo tightly clung onto the thin pillars in the corner of the cart while seated, laughing while he held up the camera to catch the whole situation on record, Tommy leaned near the edge to scoot the cart and push it forward quickly.

"Holy fuck-!" They screamed, ducking to the side of the wall as they quickly zoomed passed them. They felt the sharp breeze of the cart zooming past, giving them a mini-heart attack as it just about brushed past their body.

Their eyes widened at the event that just passed them by as they tapped the stop button on the recording they were doing on their phone. Wilbur looked over to (Y/n) with a concerned expression while Ranboo kept tilting his head back to the corridor Tommy and Tubbo raced through.

As (Y/n) lowered their phone back into their pocket, they began to reclaim their breath. They casually exchanged strange glances with their two friends as they tried their best not to address what had just happened. It was difficult to explain. It was also getting seemingly more difficult to talk their way out of the event because the sweat on their skin from running had laid down so thickly that it could be easily spotted that they were a part of Tommy and Tubbo's antics.

"Eh... Was that a luggage cart?" Ranboo pointed in the direction that Tommy and Tubbo had just disappeared into with furrowed brows. (Y/n) leapt up off the side of the wall and shot their head back down the corridor before looking back up at Ranboo, who seemed shocked at what had just taken place. Maybe it was the fact that he may have been tired, considering that it was pretty late at night, but (Y/n) was pretty surprised that he wasn't one of the people riding the luggage cart.

"Yes. - No... Maybe." They stammered quickly. "Well- It actually depends on how you perceive the situation." They chuckled out.