England

"Well this is where we part ways." I said standing at the entrance of my terminal.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said as a tear rolled down her face.

Not able to see her like that, I pulled her into a hug. I closed my eyes and buried my face into her shoulder taking in one last time the smell of her perfume.

"I'll call you everyday and we'll keep each other updated in everything. And don't forget, no matter how far away I am from you, I'm always gonna be there for you." I said, giving her a kiss.

"Goodbye." She quietly said as I walked through the doors and out of her site.

I tried to keep myself together, but as the doors closed behind me I couldn't hold back my tears. I was moving for the second time in a year. But this time leaving so much more behind.

I was leaving Jade, who had become my best mate, Connor who was there for me through everything. All my teammates, that were my hype women. I was leaving Olivia and Max, who in the short time I did know them gave me so much to remember.

And even though I wasn't leaving behind Shannon because she was coming to England she wasn't gonna be 50 minutes away, she was gonna be 3 hours away, in another city across England.

As I heard my gate being called I got up and walked over to the desk, showing her my passport before she let me board the plane.

I walked behind the line of people looking up and down from my seat ticket as if I didn't memorise it in case I lost the paper.

I reached my seat. I pulled my suitcase up and packed it in the tight over head locker before sitting down in my seat which was beside the window.

The flight went by quickly and before I knew it I was in the cab towards what was gonna become my home for the next while.

"Hello! You must be Jamie." A man greeted me as I got out of the cab.

"Yep that's me, you're..."

"Robert, I'm the assistant coach." He said shaking my hand. "Come on, I'll show you to your room so you can leave your stuff before we head out so I can show you around." He said squeezing my shoulders.

I smiled at him before following him up a few flights of stairs. He gave me some keys to open the door. I pushed it open as I was met with my room. The bed was in a corner, a desk across from it with the rest of the room being plain.

I left my suitcase and bag behind before closing the door once again and following Robert back downstairs.

We walked out of the 'hotel' I was staying at and down the road we got to the training grounds.

"So the league just finished last week so nobody is really around, just about 5 girls are still left in the hotel. Of course with that there is no training until we come back around the end of july." Robert told me as he opened the doors of the facilities.

"That's fine, I'll be going to visit my girlfriend in Manchester at the end of june. So I won't be around for a week or two either." I told him.

"Great to hear that." He answered.

He walked me through the facilities, from the lounge room, to the changing rooms, to the weight room even to a few of the pitches outside, which were closed for a few weeks.

"Well this is the end of the tour. The gym is open from 6 am all the way to 9 pm, the key to it is in your room. And you can also use the inside pitch with the permission of a coach, so just ask me and I'll always grant it to you if it's not occupied." He explained to me.