Chapter 1: a little visit

5 years had passed since 5 uglys went to the institute of perfection and flipped the view of dolls upside down, showing that dolls don't need to be the embodiment of perfection and to enjoy all the flaws of yourself, because they make you... well you.

"I still think making ice cream is the hardest thing to make" Nolan said as wage handed some dolls there drinks "true but it's still good when you make it right" she said and handed a doll a cinnamon cookie. Ever since the perfection and uglyvill united Nolan decided to work at wages bakery which was really fun as he was able to talk with her about personal things and she was too, then they heard the out of something exploding outside followed by screams and when they ran outside saw there was smoke and fireworks in the distance. "COME ON" wage said and they ran they started to run, but Nolan then noticed Lou was running from the chaos "HEY" Nolan shouted and ran down an alley and started to run after him, Lou was gonna pay for what he did.
As he chased after him he realized lou must be freezing as all he had on were what looked like pjs, "what the" was all Nolan could says as he walked lou jump into the water, but he had to follow so he jumped in himself feeling the cold water around him, that's when he saw the pile they Lou must have gone through so he dawn over and into the bark pipe.

As Nolan popped out of the water getting all of the air he could, thats when he realized he was in perfection as there lous vila had a pretty big pool, "Guess the ocean of imperfection connects to here" he said and then took around to see how creepy perfection looked, all the gray and emptiness around freak him out a bit, he got out of the pool and walked over to the glass sliding doors. Looming inside, Nolan was a bit surprised Lou didn't notice him, but that probably because when Lou got in he immediately ran upstairs "was he crying?" Nolan asked himself but that couldn't be, could it? Suddenly a light turned on and he looked to hear the sound of... wimpers, Lou was crying.
"WOW" Nolan said as he fell in as he had slid the door open, but he wasn't gonna just leave, after seeing him possibly cry, what if he was in pain or depressed! So he slowly walked up the stairs, but it freaked him out as pictures of Lou had their faces ripped out, and walked down the hall to where he saw the light from, and as he slowly looked in he saw a room with books and papers on the floor, more pickers of him had his face ripped out, and his bed was all messy with books and paper on it and his he was over his covers as he sat in front of a broken mirror.

Slowly, Nolan walked in trying not to make any sounds which was working until he stepped on a paper... with a photo of him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Lou shouted and Nolan saw that his face was red with blond shot eyes, 'he was crying' was all Nolan could think as he stumbled for words, "I-I was just wondering if your okay" he asked and Lou scowled as he walked forward "oh I don't know? DID I JUST BLOW UP, OF COURSE IM OKAY" he shouted which confused Nolan because it was clear he was crying. "Lou... i just wanted to make sure as you were crying-" he was saying before he ducked to avoid a book, "I WASN'T CRYING!" He shouted and threw another book "AND I DON'T WANT YOUR SYMPATHY" he added and Lou said he was just worried, as he probably got hurt but the fireworks or was just sad about something? "Well I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened" he said and Lou scoffed "why do you care" he said and Nolan sighed "I never told anyone this, but I care about you Lou".
"Wait... what?" Lou asked and Nolan replied himself, he cares still "no... no your lying" he said and started to walk out but lou took his hand, "Lou I do care about you still, why do you think I never told anyone about things, they ask me why" he said and Lou looked at him, "and are you gonna tell me why?" He asked and Nolan went a bit red "well... I like you, and likening you means I care about you and want to help you" he said as he held both hands, "you... you like me" he asked and Nolan shook his head.

Lou pulled aways and held onto his blanket tighter, his face going red "Lou? Are you okay" Nolan's asked and Lou looked at him then wrapped his arms around him "can you help me, work to be a better person" he asked and Nolan smiled as he wrapped his arms around him "okay" he said and let go of him, "but your gonna need to tell me why you want to be a better person"Nolan said lou smiled.
As Lou explained the reason Nolan could see that Lou was telling the truth when he asked for that chance, and Nolan could see now why he liked him, past all the fancy ness lou was the sweetest one he could meet. "Okay, let's get that chance" Nolan said and gave lou a small kiss on the cheek then walked off saying he's gonna see if the dog came here. "He... he likes me like that" was all Lou could say as she thought Nolan meant as a close friend or like a brother but he liked him romantically, "hey good news, the dogs not here" he said and Lou looked at him as he put on a fail smile "now let's get you that chance" he said and Lou walked outside and Nolan asked if Lou was cold but he was already wondering his own problems, sure he found most of the guy dolls attractive and Nolan was a bit cute but not that much to want to be his partner, "lou" Nolan said and he looked over "are you cold" he asked and he said he was fine.

So they swam back to imperfection and to see that night had come "come on" Nolan said and they started to walk to town then they saw that lights where still on, "I thought everyone would have been asleep" Nolan said and they walked into al alley and to see that dolls were walking around calling for Nolan "did you tell them, where you where?" Lou asked and Nolan now embarrassed said no "WHAT" he shouted and Nolan pulled him back into the alley holding his mouth shut "we need to get to my house" Nolan said and they started to run, but they heard shouts and the sound of running "THERE'S MY HOUSE! COME ON!" He shouted and he started to run faster but Lou was starting to trip a bit, but they quickly ran inside the house and Nolan slammed his door shut, "oh thank god, where not dead" lou said and Nolan started to push him into his room then towards his closet "H-HEY?" He shouted and Nolan said that if they came in he needed to hide in case they come in and finally got him in the closet.
*NOCK NOCK NOCK* was the next sound he heard and opened the door to see ox and others, "oh... hi" Nolan said and ox shouted asking where he was as they freaked out, "I went to see my child, they had show in tell and wanted to show me" Nolan said and ox became embarrassed and apologized saying they were worried as wage swears he was with her, "oh it's fine" Nolan said and everyone walked off and he closed his door, then walked over to his room and opened the closet "there gone" he said and Lou walked out "grate but-"*YAN* was all Lou could say and Nolan understood that as being tired "lucky your still in your pj's" Nolan said and walked over to his closet "get cosy" he said and Lou looked over to Nolan's purple and green bed "wait... you mean we sleep together?" He asked and said he could just sleep in the living room, "that would be a good idea, if I had a lock, and if Tuesday didn't feel like walking in without knocking" Nolan said as he walked over to his clothing consisted of a crop top, long baggy pants, and socks.
"Don't worry, I'll put pillows between use and you still have your blanket... why did you bring your blanket?" Nolan asked and he looked through his closet for the pillow "I-It get cold... I was cold" he said and Nolan threw a pillow at him "I knew it" he said and Lou told his eyes and they placed the pillows and they finally laid down.